Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Uploanding process (From: Launcher - To: My studio)

Hello everybody!!!

I have hard time to upload my new world to exchange.

To you understand, I did a world called "New World Town" was uploaded in Nov 8/2013. And after that, I updated this new world and change the name to "Sunny Bright" to upload again. But for my disappointed, my world didn't uploaded.

I deleted many of my creations (as "New World Town", "Isla Del Sol", "Orbital Diamond Glass", and others) to open space in my studio but nothing happened. I still can't upload my world. Can you help with this?

Important points to EA explain to me:

1) If I delete my creations, why them still show in my studio?

see the picture:
m78v.jpg

2) After many players spend a lot time and money to keep this game on, include me, all the "support" or "Help" (phone number contact) is out of line? we don't have "HELP" from EA more? All the contact phone numbers are gone!!!
This is what the EA company wants to treat the clients? Do EA things that it motivation my feeling to play The Sims 4? I don't think so.......

Hope I can here some help here,

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    smurf45bluesmurf45blue Posts: 39 Member
    edited November 2013
    I am having not getting my gifts and my post r not working right pl help us on this we would like to get help on this stuff. EA would you pl fix the site and make it work right pl pl pl ??????????????????????
  • Options
    chuvadepratachuvadeprata Posts: 577 Member
    edited November 2013
    I'm still wait!!!!