The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Total Drama Project

I've done this before, but I am recreating every single one of the Total Drama Island/Action/World Tour contestants in the sims 3. Since I have some custom skins and more hair now, my results are likely to come out better than before.

OK here are the first three

Izzy (E-scope)
IzzyInteractive.png
5po3f9.jpg
dn0uid.jpg
I really wish I still had my various sliders to make things a bit more accurate. Izzy here is a loon, although this doesn't portray that. I'll post ingame pictures and stuff once I'm done with everybody

Heather
Heath.png
2h3n3mt.jpg
2yzc3up.jpg

The old antagonist, but Alejandro seems to be replacing her. Again, I could have used some of Johna's sliders to minimize the waist and also to lengthen her legs.

NOAH!! (Obviously one of my favorites)
Noah.png
9tk1gw.jpg
vngp3a.jpg
Sarcastic and Hilarious describes this guy :]

If anybody has any tips or critique, you are welcome to comment! And if you want to share your Total Drama sims, then go right ahead :)

Comments

• Options
    dylsoccer12dylsoccer12 Posts: 9,357 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Omg! I remeber that show! I hated heather so much. Great work!
  • Options
    EliavahEliavah Posts: 2,270 Member
    edited June 2010
    Ooh Duncan and Bridgette then came Gwen and that Geoff guy were my favvoritees, I loved this show! I stopped watching halfway through Action though, I have to catch up :P.
    There is another season now? O: And more characters?
    EDIT:
    And I lovveee E-Scope too.
    May I request next you do Duncan/Bridgette/Gwen/or Geoff next, at least one of them. They were my favs.
    I didn't like Courtney and Heather :P
  • Options
    dylsoccer12dylsoccer12 Posts: 9,357 New Member
    edited June 2010
    You have to do Gwen!
  • Options
    RoxehroxehRoxehroxeh Posts: 65 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Eliavah wrote:
    Ooh Duncan and Bridgette then came Gwen and that Geoff guy were my favvoritees, I loved this show! I stopped watching halfway through Action though, I have to catch up :P.
    There is another season now? O: And more characters?
    EDIT:
    And I lovveee E-Scope too.
    May I request next you do Duncan/Bridgette/Gwen/or Geoff next, at least one of them. They were my favs.
    I didn't like Courtney and Heather :P

Yeah! Total Drama World Tour is Season 3. There are two new characters, Sierra and Alejandro. There are already two episodes out (the second one premiered yesterday). Some people thought Total Drama Action wasn't as good as TDI, if you are one of those people, then this season will change your mind!

And sure I'll do the people you requested, but actually it might either be tomorrow, or Sunday/Monday, I'm going on a vacay Wednesday-Sunday. I actually like Courtney, she got better this season.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    You have to do Gwen!
    Yeah I will! But I'm not sure what I should do for her shirt though
  • Options
    edited June 2010

Thanks!
  • Options
    EliavahEliavah Posts: 2,270 Member
    edited June 2010
    I actually liked TDA heck I like all the TDs lmao. Really? i have to check out the new season.
    And you can find more cc stuff at www.mysims3blog.blogspot.com
    I'm not sure if thats the right adress, you can just google it though.
  • Options
    77sparks7777sparks77 Posts: 95 New Member
    edited May 2011
    I personally, gotta admit to being a lover of, DJ & Bridgette!
    Haven't watched World Tour yet and only got to Gwen's eviction in TDA! But I watched all of TDI! Was disappointed with the unworthy winner! Can I use some of your characters for a blog story?? :)
  • Options
    princess56princess56 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited November 2011
    Wow! Your sims look amazing, could you put them on the Exchange? I'd love to have an Izzy running around Sunset Valley, causing all sorts of chaos... Sorry if this thread is dead or something, this is my first post & I don't really know the rules.
  • Options
    Julia526Julia526 Posts: 4,194 Member
    edited November 2011
    Oh my goodness, though are amazing in general! Could you please tell where you get your cc though because if you upload them i dont want it to not transfer well.
  • Options
    SmileyNatSmileyNat Posts: 380
    edited November 2011

Awesome! I <3 TDI lol. Owen is my fav XP He's just so loveable!
  • Options
    cdb2k3cdb2k3 Posts: 2
    edited February 2012
    Glad to see some Total Drama Island fans. You're sims are amazing!! They look spot on!! 8)
  • Options
    MViousMVious Posts: 66
    edited July 2013
    This is totally off topic but do you like Lana Del Rey? She is so amazing! I love her!
  • Options
    GalacticTides52GalacticTides52 Posts: 55 Member
    edited September 2022
    Post edited by GalacticTides52 on
    No longer active here. Deleted my posts and comments where possible for privacy.
  • Options
    GemmabubblesGemmabubbles Posts: 1,737 Member
    edited October 2013
    Used to love this show! I watched every single episode on youtube because we didn't have it on our TV :lol:

Only of the first season though then I got bored of it haha
    Sims 4 Vampire CC showcase!
    nO4zXfe.png?3