Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ok, so Olive Spector was robbed blind....

because like an idiot I forgot to check for an alarm. :x I'm looking for a listing of her house contents if anyone can help? I just wanted to get back what was in there. Thanks for any help!

Comments

• Options
    ShelleybellyShelleybelly Posts: 2,587 Member
    edited October 2013
    :lol:The robber better hope Olive doesn't get her hands on him, or they may be another visit from the grim reaper. :lol:

Sorry, I don't have a list of what's in her house but why don't you start a new save and put her house in your library?
  • Options
    SincerboxSincerbox Posts: 2,279 Member
    edited October 2013
    because like an idiot I forgot to check for an alarm. :x I'm looking for a listing of her house contents if anyone can help? I just wanted to get back what was in there. Thanks for any help!

Just start a new game and take a look at what she starts with.
    Origin ID: Barbara917
  • Options
    aprilr41aprilr41 Posts: 19 Member
    edited October 2013
    Ah, thank you very much Sincerbox and Shelleybelly! Awesome! I'm completely new to the game, so I had no idea I could do that. Many thanks to you both! :D
  • Options
    donnanoblesdonnanobles Posts: 4
    edited October 2013
    Hmmm, well if you saved your game before she was robbed, you could just start over from that point and get an alarm so you'll be prepared in case it still happens.
    But if you haven't saved and aren't willing to start all over with a completely new game, then I don't know what to tell you. :?