Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't check into resorts

This is something I haven't been able to do since Island Paradise was released. I can't check into resorts because there is never anyone at the front desk. Does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

Comments

• Options
    DarkAmaranth1966DarkAmaranth1966 Posts: 13,416 Member
    edited September 2013
    Have you updated to 1.57? If not, that is the issue, self employed sims could not check in before the patch.
    Life is what you make it so, make it good.
  • Options
    clynnc19clynnc19 Posts: 323 Member
    edited September 2013
    Yes I'm updated to the latest patch and both of my sims are self employed. I also removed all my mods from my game and still nothing happened. No one shows up at the front desk :x Feels like I'm the only one having this problem lol.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited September 2013
    Sounds like this is a saved game. Most patches only work when you start a new game so if you start your family over again and they own the resort you should have no problems. Note just copy the household to the library and their jobs should still be with them. If not they can always purchase the resort again.
  • Options
    clynnc19clynnc19 Posts: 323 Member
    edited September 2013
    Oh no :( The save I'm using is from before the patch so that may be the problem. I'd rather not start a new game because I've worked so hard on the one I'm currently playing. Sucks I won't be able to use the resorts though :? That's what I was most excited about when Island Paradise released.