The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need saloon piano!

SimGurus,

I have wanted a piano like the one from TS2 ever since the release of TS3. Since you included a guitar in the 70s, 80s, 90s stuff pack, there is no reason that you can't include a saloon piano in this SP. It is perfect! The saloon piano is iconic of western films. The keyboard and grand piano just won't cut it!

Simmers, do you agree?

Comments

• Options
    Mistletoe143Mistletoe143 Posts: 2,803 Member
    edited July 2013
    This is a great idea. I hope that they can add it at this date.
  • Options
    MurglemurgleMurglemurgle Posts: 245 Member
    edited July 2013
    I agree,

At first I thought one of the ítems was the saloon piano, but no, and we do need it, please :( .
  • Options
    slamondaslamonda Posts: 1,357 Member
    edited July 2013
    that would be great but its most likely to late
  • Options
    gmgargmgar Posts: 2,064 Member
    edited July 2013
    It is too late...post in the store forum.

If you do not buy from the store there are  cc ones

If you do not do cc :(
  • Options
    KarilynMonroe2KarilynMonroe2 Posts: 1,463 Member
    edited July 2013
    I have some seen some creative builders make one by merging the keyboard with a backwards turned dressing using the MOO cheat. They look really good and still work!

It would be very cool however if the sim could actually sit on it and sing. Even with the baby grand that would be very cool.

Also would be cool to have a dance floor for dancing the can-can!
  • Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited July 2013
    I can hardly believe they're really leaving this out with all the BAJILLIONS of requests there have been for an upright piano!!!! C'mon EA get a clue!!!
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,658 Member
    edited July 2013
    :D I've also wanted more pianos, but I also think that they should've included broken windows with the scary doors for the goth part, which has also been requested several times.
  • Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited July 2013
    davina1221 wrote:
    :D I've also wanted more pianos, but I also think that they should've included broken windows with the scary doors for the goth part, which has also been requested several times.

Yes! And I saw NO mention of capes or COFFINS in there either! GRRR!!!! Sometimes you really have to wonder if they listen at all!
  • Options
    SugarRaveSugarRave Posts: 2,552 Member
    edited August 2013
    I've been begging for an upright since I got Late Night, but for the most part people seem to get told off by other simmers because 'pianos came with LN'. Meanwhile, all kinds of other items have either been rereleased in newer eps or included as PC items in the store. Almost nothing is ep specific anymore! Even the all in one bathroom is coming back for Movie Stuff as an all in one outhouse!

And personally I've had a go at CC, but I just can't stand how sims keep walking through the piano :thumbdown:

• Options
    snowdove58snowdove58 Posts: 1,699 Member
    edited August 2013
    No piano?? I came in here to see what it might look like. I decided to get this pack just for the piano that I was sure would be included. It will probably show up in the store as premium content.
  • Options
    Landerlady12Landerlady12 Posts: 381 Member
    edited August 2013
    :( I Want a saloon piano. It would be perfect in this sp. I don't see why it doesn't have one :(
  • Options
    EuroGirL87EuroGirL87 Posts: 154 Member
    edited September 2013
    There is a great piano at MTS you might like to use. http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=460006
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,934 Member
    edited September 2013
    I've been hoping, wishing, expecting to get and being continually disappointed in not getting an upright piano since I pre ordered Sims 3 base game.
  • Options
    gmgargmgar Posts: 2,064 Member
    edited September 2013
    EuroGirL87 wrote:
    There is a great piano at MTS you might like to use. http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=460006

That is a nice one...looks just like the we had in the livingroom when I was a kid.

Thanks for the link. :P :P :P
  • Options
    ChimarkChimark Posts: 2,166 Member
    edited September 2013
    I think this is a great idea. I would love my Sims to be able to stand around it and sing old songs. I miss the campfires from the Sims 1, where they'd sing "Comin' 'Round the Mountain" and other songs in Simlish.
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    edited September 2013
    This would have been a great idea, however like usual EA did not include something that would have been really neat and would have made sense!! I have a cc one, but I would love to have one from EA so I could include it in builds. Our only hope left now is the store.
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872