Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can we get some seasons or weather?

I have always loved playing the Sims, from the very first PC to now. I have every game for every game system and the one thing that I have always wished they would do is change seasons or at least change the weather. I have played other "sim" games that have done this and it makes things a little more interesting. It can't always be sunny in sim land!!!! Is there a possibility that this will happen in the near future? Am I the only one that wants this????

Comments

• Options
    GwinniGwinni Posts: 242 Member
    edited September 2009
    You aren't the only one, I want weather back as well. Seasons was one of my favorite EPs, and I'd like to see weather come to the Sims 3 in an EP as well. I also miss OFB.
  • Options
    KraftySimKraftySim Posts: 277 Member
    edited September 2009
    Seasons was my favorite EP also. I can't wait for weather.
  • Options
    Corymorrison1993Corymorrison1993 Posts: 161 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Maybe simland is in a drought area like Arizona or California because it is usually sunny!! Just kidding. I agree we need the seasons and weather back!! Especially the snow!!
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    edited September 2009
    I want seasons too (I never got the Season EP for sims 2 since I discovered it later than most people)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    ChOm1ChOm1 Posts: 294 New Member
    edited September 2009
    I'm not very interested by seasons but I really want the weather! We have clouds but not rainy days!
  • Options
    sims4evr54321sims4evr54321 Posts: 68 New Member
    edited October 2009
    i definatly think we need seasons and season relate clothes i never got to get season fot TS2 so...... i really want season for TS3 :roll: :? :P :D:lol:
  • Options
    Lapepe1Lapepe1 Posts: 414 New Member
    edited October 2009
    Nearly everyone wants seasons. I am freezing... :x I want my simmies to duffer along with me. :D

n.b. I say nearly because there is always someone who disagrees even just for the sake of disagreeing.
  • Options
    SnackySnacky Posts: 607 New Member
    edited October 2009
    The least they could do would be rainy days or cloudy days.
  • Options
    Sparkles19Sparkles19 Posts: 38 New Member
    edited October 2009
    Yea I agree here the sims2 seasons was one of the more later expansion packs.. I bought it lent it to my friend never saw it again O.O lmao but yea I hope sims3 comes out with a seasons or gives it a twist and calls it Sims3 holiday pack or something. That way not only could it have seasons it would celebrate all the holidays and we could have objects for each holiday and special interactions. Would be nice... I remember the original sims sort of celebrated Christmas with the tree and mistletoe and all. But that was olddd lol
  • Options
    c_skittlesc_skittles Posts: 22 New Member
    edited October 2009
    Tamda09 wrote:
    I have always loved playing the Sims, from the very first PC to now. I have every game for every game system and the one thing that I have always wished they would do is change seasons or at least change the weather. I have played other "sim" games that have done this and it makes things a little more interesting. It can't always be sunny in sim land!!!! Is there a possibility that this will happen in the near future? Am I the only one that wants this????

I agree, I think that weather would have been a nice addition to the base game. It's fun to pretend they have holidays, well for me at least. I'm a bit of a Christmas nut, and I love snow. So weather is a must for me. :)
  • Options
    Matty16Matty16 Posts: 387 New Member
    edited October 2009
    I miss seasons, and nightlife :(