Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Holiday Lights Returning To The Sims 4? (Pic Included)

This is a conception art of the sims 4 which means it's based on what the actual town may look like. Notice the houses have christmas lights on them. This came with seasons in ts3 so it looks like it might be returning for 4 plus a few additional locations.

In seasons you click on the door to cut on the lights and customise them. This could also mean we'll be getting holiday decorstions for the sims 4. Fingers crossed.

Here is the sims 4 concept art that shows the lights on the houses
2hybdpk.jpg

Comments

• Options
    siefier25siefier25 Posts: 41 Member
    edited September 2013
    That looks amazing! I haven't bought Seasons yet for TS3, but I'm hoping to do so, soon.
  • Options
    Starglitters9909Starglitters9909 Posts: 2,524 Member
    edited September 2013
    siefier25 wrote:
    That looks amazing! I haven't bought Seasons yet for TS3, but I'm hoping to do so, soon.

I was hoping to get a new computer so I could purchase Seasons. But now that I know sims 4 will be coming out in 2014, I don't know whether I should just wait for it or go ahead and purchase seasons and play the sims 3 a while longer. Any suggestions?
    6cca377d-2512-4319-9ce5-8f4c646cf7f8_zpsa768ec53.jpg
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,529 Member
    edited September 2013
    siefier25 wrote:

I was hoping to get a new computer so I could purchase Seasons. But now that I know sims 4 will be coming out in 2014, I don't know whether I should just wait for it or go ahead and purchase seasons and play the sims 3 a while longer. Any suggestions?

I say wait till they announce the requirements for the sims 4 first then go from there. Go way above the requirements and get one with a lot of harddrive space 4tb if you can find one. This way you can install all of the sims 3 eps and sims 4 eps on one pc.
  • Options
    FraTacFraTac Posts: 854 Member
    edited September 2013
    This is so lovely! It totally looks like cities in Switzerland and in general central/northern Europe. Love it :)
    xWGF2yb.png
    Simmin' since 2000
  • Options
    JalidaJalida Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited September 2013
    It would be nice if they produced a map that actually looked like that
  • Options
    sunrise_moutainsunrise_moutain Posts: 17
    edited September 2013
    I admit the picture looks wonderful, I wonder what other features they might add.