Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Patch is out next week or the following week

The movie stuff pack is out in 3 weeks so not long now till we see a patch. They may release the patch a week before MSP but most likely it will be the day before release.

Comments

• Options
    midge719midge719 Posts: 222 Member
    edited August 2013
    :mrgreen: but the question is, will we be buying the stuff pack after the way we have been treated the past few months? no responses from any of the sims team as regards the bugs etc, I for one will not be getting the stuff pack nor the last expansion, Ive had it with EA.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,530 Member
    edited August 2013
    Well hopefully it will fix the bugs in Isla Paradiso though it's not guranteed. Stuff pack patches don't fix that much but atleast there's a chance.
  • Options
    guchrocguchroc Posts: 154 Member
    edited August 2013
    hey I hear yas,,,,,,,,,,,for some reason though,,,, its seems like when they fix an issue with a patch, another one occurs,,, I have read what happens to some people when they download patches right away,,, some have problems... some don't.. to be honest,,,, I don't buy eps the day they are released nor do I download a patch until ive read reviews (any game system btw).....but that's just me,,, anyways simmers,,,,,,,,,, all the best and good luck
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,530 Member
    edited August 2013
    Update
    The Movie Stuff Pack is out the week after next that means a patch could be coming next week.
  • Options
    SimsGuineaPigSimsGuineaPig Posts: 530 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Finally! A patch! I've been waiting so long for one. I haven't even been able to play in Isla Paradiso because the game will just freeze after a few weeks into gameplay. I hope something will be fixed, well, to be honest I hope everything is fixed.
  • Options
    siefier25siefier25 Posts: 41 Member
    edited September 2013
    The only problem I've encountered, is one of my friends is incapable of snorkeling :(
  • Options
    Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    edited September 2013
    A patch will be welcome!

My game has periodic second-lasting freezes only when I play Isla Paradiso world. Everything else runs normal as usual. :shock:
    OJGRGDT.gif