Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The ITF Announcement Trailer.

Either I need new reading glasses, or there is two different announcement trailers for ITF. At first the trailers are the same, until you come to the play with part of it. In one it said play with spirits, trash, utopia, portals. Then I go to watch the trailer again, and this time it said play with dreams, magnets, meteors, legacies, beats, tubes, flights, monorail. I have watched the trailer, I don't know how many times now. And I just now noticed that the play with part changes. :lol:

Comments

• Options
    thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    edited August 2013
    The 'Play With...' part in the trailers go by fast. You're bound to miss a few. :wink:
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited August 2013
    The 'Play With...' part in the trailers go by fast. You're bound to miss a few. :wink:
    Yes the play with part of the trailer does go by fast. But what I did to get around that was pause the trailer, and use the mouse on the time bar that's at the bottom to go frame by frame on the trailer. That's how I know that the trailer changes when you go to watch again only moments after watching it before. :D
  • Options
    Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    edited August 2013
    Even that is not exact enough. The slider don't let you view each frame. It's also a matter of your mouse sensitivity setting.
    Look the trailer lasts 2 minutes and 16 seconds. A video has 30 frames per second. That makes a total of (2*60+16)*30=4080 frames. Now imagine you put 4080 steps in that slider. On a 1680x1050 screen (full screen view) you got only 1680 pixels but it would need 4080 to be able to click every single frame. In fact you get only ~2.4 frames (rounded) per each pixel.
    The display width of my monitor is 475mm. Now divide 1680 pixels by 475mm and you get ~3.5 pixels/mm. So I say it's impossible to hit a specific frame exactly with the mouse. Moreover when you consider that you cannot click less than one pixel.
    Now where is the error in this calculation? :mrgreen:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    This space is for rent.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    That is true, and thus is why I didn't have to move my mouse very far to reach the next frame or go back to the last frame. It is hard at first to go frame by frame with a pc mouse, but it can be done. :D
  • Options
    sarovissarovis Posts: 114 Member
    edited August 2013
    Dunno if I missed any ._. It does go by quite fast but these are what it lists

Play with:
    Time
    Portals
    Paradox
    Utopia
    Cause
    Effect
    Legacy
    Nanites
    Cryo
    Dreams
    Flight
    Jetpacks
    Traits
    Sprites
    Zero-G
    Lasers
    Tubes
    Beats
    Sparks
    Snails
    Bugs
    Trash
    Geysers
    Scans
    Rules
    Glass
    Tech
    Arenas
    Meteors
    Magnets
    Monorail
    Dystopia
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    sarovis wrote:
    Dunno if I missed any ._. It does go by quite fast but these are what it lists

Play with:
    Time
    Portals
    Paradox
    Utopia
    Cause
    Effect
    Legacy
    Nanites
    Cryo
    Dreams
    Flight
    Jetpacks
    Traits
    Sprites
    Zero-G
    Lasers
    Tubes
    Beats
    Sparks
    Snails
    Bugs
    Trash
    Geysers
    Scans
    Rules
    Glass
    Tech
    Arenas
    Meteors
    Magnets
    Monorail
    Dystopia
    No you got them all. I don't think that they are shown all in one trailer though. And reason for this is likely so that the trailer isn't so long. If they had put all of those at the end of a long announcement trailer. Then the trailer would have been longer. :D
  • Options
    sarovissarovis Posts: 114 Member
    edited August 2013
    I got all those from one trailer.