Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

There's a sim named after me?

DESIMDESIM Posts: 106 New Member
OK, in university there is a blonde girl named Diana DaSim. On the internet I've been going by "dianadesim" on most sites since 2011. That is just too close... Diana DeSim, Diana DaSim. Same thing! What do you guys think? :?

Comments

• Options
    snowpatrolchlosnowpatrolchlo Posts: 350
    edited July 2013
    My brothers best friend is actually called Christopher Steel (He's a sim from Sunset Valley!)
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    My brothers best friend is actually called Christopher Steel (He's a sim from Sunset Valley!)

Lol, wow. I've always wondered what it was like to see a normal Sim casually walking by, with YOUR name! :lol:
  • Options
    Lauravalerie1902Lauravalerie1902 Posts: 260 New Member
    edited July 2013
    You're like practically famous you know haha
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    You're like practically famous you know haha

:lol:
  • Options
    silverfingoldsilverfingold Posts: 70 Member
    edited July 2013
    I haven't seen a sim with EXACT same name as me, but I did once see a townie (who had a randomly generated name), called Helena, which is my name. Helena is quite an uncommon name, so I was quite happy. Still, there's no sim with my first and last name.
  • Options
    litabelaqualitabelaqua Posts: 4,322 Member
    edited July 2013
    I SO want to change my real name to Cycl0n3 Sw0rd, except im female... but hey
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited July 2013
    I tell you what would be weird, and would be a random sim popping up in your game with your actual real name. It happened to me once, not my user name, but my real name both first and last name. I have never used my real name in any of my games either.
  • Options
    MinDtriKzMinDtriKz Posts: 5,441 Member
    edited July 2013
    My IRL first name is fairly bizarre- yields no Google results- so if I saw it in game, I'd definitely have a :shock: moment- I go by my middle name, which is a little more :D . I think it's kinda neat, though- Diana is a fairly common name, but the last names are awfully close! :)
  • Options
    sillydilly25sillydilly25 Posts: 116 New Member
    edited July 2013
    I can't remember what world she's from, but me and Dilly Pidgin share our first name! When I first saw that, I was like :shock: and I kinda freaked out since my name's a bit unusual :)
  • Options
    KoumoriDiruKoumoriDiru Posts: 6,681 Member
    edited July 2013
    I'm glad my dad decided to give me such a random spelling of my name :lol:

It's kinda spooky though that the names are so close.
    tumblr_nvbyvezH0b1uvyu9yo8_r1_400.gif
  • Options
    TheSimmondsTheSimmonds Posts: 108 Member
    edited July 2013
    I have never seen a sim with my first or last name before, or even my middle name but they are a bit unusual... It's probably just coincidence! I have had weird coincidences with more than one sim in my town with the same name!! :shock:
  • Options
    lthill91lthill91 Posts: 435 Member
    edited July 2013
    DESIM Love your Avatar!
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited July 2013
    Hi :D

LOl~ Strange, right? My MIL's name showed up on a YA Sim... I actually quit that neighborhood and started another. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    OpelSpeedsterOpelSpeedster Posts: 72 New Member
    edited July 2013
    I'd freak out(the bad way) if I saw someone with my real name in the game.

If you hadn't guessed yet, I'm not a big fan of my name...
  • Options
    melanieluannmelanieluann Posts: 491 Member
    edited July 2013
    There's a sim with my sister-in-laws name, sort of. Candy Ashleydale is VERY close to her real name. I have seen a few with my first name. There are sims with both of my daughters' first names, and A LOT with my husband's name.
  • Options
    ELIROCELIROC Posts: 2,318 Member
    edited July 2013
    There is one in Sunset Valley. I found it funny at first. Only she is quite the opposite than me (traits) and looks very unhappy and is UGLY :shock: . I played a little with her, of course changed traits and appearance :evil: and made her very happy!!!

But I don't really like having a self-sim, so I deleted her. Every time I start a game in Sunset Valley I delete the whole family first... 8)
  • Options
    goofhead1goofhead1 Posts: 7,282 New Member
    edited July 2013
    I had one with my first name and I ditched my family and followed her around. She wasn't the brightest sim, she burned her house down and died in the fire. :?
  • Options
    readreadreadreadreadreadreadread Posts: 6,243 Member
    edited July 2013
    Hahaha. Myname is Fiona so when I saw that sim Fiona I think in Sunset Valley I went :shock:
  • Options
    horrorfan1980shorrorfan1980s Posts: 2,900 Member
    edited July 2013
    There's only Emma Hatch that I can think of that has my first name. I have never seen my last name in there at all.
    can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will boxed after sword is out.