Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can somebody please help me with finding an alien?

I followed the guide on Carl's Sims 3 Guide. I have 10-ish Space Rocks of varying sizes on my lot, and a few in my inventory. I continually Stargaze and my Logic level is at 8, however I still haven't had a visit or an abduction. I sit on my lawn every night with a telescope, and still nothing. Am I missing something? How am I not encountering any aliens? And no I don't want to cheat...

Comments

• Options
    Ralf453Ralf453 Posts: 1,158 Member
    edited July 2013
    I find that when you are trying to get an alien to visit, they will never come. I just don't bother trying and they eventually arrive :-) But hey, thats just me :wink:
    grumpy-cat-lick.gif
  • Options
    vickyhatvickyhat Posts: 23 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Follow these steps:

1. Press Ctrl/Shift/C.
    2. A box will open.
    3. Write there : testingCheatsEnabled true.
    4. Then shift&click the mailbox.
    5. You will see an option to force someone to come. Warning!!! Not the option force visitor. If you don't find there the option try shift&clicking the grass. Try to find this option.
    You may see force alien.

Hope I help!!!

Good luck!!!
  • Options
    Achoo89Achoo89 Posts: 608 Member
    edited July 2013
    Have them stay up late too!

Dee xxx
  • Options
    palkiagmhpalkiagmh Posts: 6
    edited July 2013
    Well, one time my Sim was up really late and all of the sudden out of nowhere she just like ran outside and she was abducted but then she came back and nothing bad really happened to her. So yeah pretty much it can happen at any time you just have to wait a bit and make your Sims stay up late.