Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help please???

EDITED TO REMOVE LINK TO MY FACEBOOK...

Ok I have been missing for a while.. Will explain later..

All I am asking is can you nominate me in some lotteries? I DO RETURN IN GAME GIFTS FOR THOSE THAT NEED IT. BE SURE TO SAY RETURN SO I SEND THEM FIRST, before I run out of 5 limit a day.. I haven't had much time to play Sims let alone get on here. There are alot of things I want for the Island game, I just bought it and played about 10 hrs so far. THe thing is I can't buy points yet.

I have been missing since I am extremely busy with animals. Right now is my busy time. I foster mom-to-be cats and kittens that have no mom.. I am DOWN TO 14 kittens and 2 moms. I HAD 22 kittens and 3 moms. I am also dog sitting, have 8 right now for July 4th.. Plus my 3 dogs and 8 cats. I am also very busy with pet hair cuts in my home since its been over 110 here in Arizona. But things are going to settle down and I so wanna play.

I am NOT asking anyone to send me points or gifts just add me to your nomination list when you enter a contest that calls for it.

I really really appreciate it!!
892513_4089224727480_335549245_o.jpg

Comments

• Options
    thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    edited July 2013
    This is still begging.
  • Options
    ShrillShrill Posts: 1,193 Member
    edited July 2013
    Hey Nat,

Glad to see you around! That is such a great thing you're doing for the kitties and pups :mrgreen: I think you might want to take the facebook link down though, in case it gets classed as personal information :)

I tend to rotate friends for noms, but you're always in mind :) And if you still need in-game packages sending just shout!
  • Options
    HadesDragonessHadesDragoness Posts: 847 Member
    edited July 2013
    I will enter you when I can :)
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited July 2013
    Welcome back hon. I'll try and hit some lotteries and put you in too. Nice kitty pics.:D
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    ThelessyThelessy Posts: 1,764 Member
    edited July 2013
    There are sometimes sponsored ads you can click on to get free SP, you watch a commercial and it gives you 10 sp per view you can do it 5 times a day (for 50sp) the ads are not always there, but keep an eye open for them.
    That is how I get my SPs. Good luck with the kitties!
  • Options
    BetacetiBetaceti Posts: 1,914 New Member
    edited July 2013
    This is still begging.

This.
  • Options
    Nathalie19740Nathalie19740 Posts: 570 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Thank you everyone and I will remove the link. @Thelessy I have been doing them when I have time to get online. That is how I got my 231 points I have now.

THanks @Shrill!! I love the windchimes! I had just added that to my wish list this morning. Yeap I could still use a few more in game gifts. I will send you one when I sign in.. I wanna play today.. I just hope the 8 dogs let me........

Nathalie
  • Options
    Nathalie19740Nathalie19740 Posts: 570 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Welcome back hon. I'll try and hit some lotteries and put you in too. Nice kitty pics.:D

Thank you so much for the 3 shirts. I tried to send you in game gift but it wouldn't let me log in..

I really appreciate it!!