Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who's Excited for July 9th?!

I know that Gamescon is going to be the huge, dramatic reveal, but I'm still hoping that they show us some more art from TS4 or give us some type of game detail(s) on July 9th. One more week!

Comments

• Options
    IcarusIcarus Posts: 916 Member
    edited July 2013
    I assumed that the July 9th livestream is just going to be the announcement of Into the Future.
  • Options
    tuityfruity12ajtuityfruity12aj Posts: 1,508 Member
    edited July 2013
    Didn't they say during the last livestream to look out for July 9 and August 20something for Sims4 info? I know August is the big one where we will get like a trailer (HOPEFULLY) or something like that, but I also am looking forward to seeing what happens on July 9.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,550 Member
    edited July 2013
    It would be interesting to see them play with all the conspiracy theories going on.

I will be looking for info on The Into The Future EP however. Right now, I'm feeling done with adding on to TS3. The next EP would have to have some exciting features for me to buy it.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    JacobRuehlmanJacobRuehlman Posts: 495 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Me! I'm excited! I'm hoping we'll get some more concept art, or even better, an actual screenshot of a sim during actual gameplay!! :mrgreen:

We probably shouldn't be expecting anything big though... August 20th is the real deal I'm pretty sure... Can't wait for Gamescom! :lol:
  • Options
    YorkieGirl4YorkieGirl4 Posts: 361 Member
    edited July 2013
    We'll probably meet another game designer on the 9th, but the big reveal where we actually get real info will be August 20th. This next live broadcast will most likely be on the Into the Future EP and maybe another store world if they're planning another.
  • Options
    SimsTiasSimsTias Posts: 1,622 Member
    edited July 2013
    I assume that they will show us: Sims 3 Movie Stuff, Into the Future and proabably a new store world, then i hope they maybe show a screenshot of The Sims 4 (It could be blurry so we don't see everything xD)
    Save the Sims Franchise!
    Owner of Simstias.blogspot.se
  • Options
    aditya2333aditya2333 Posts: 100 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Not really excited.....they'll probably just introduce some new producer who no one really cares to look at......the concept guy we saw in the last LB almost put me to sleep ... :roll:
  • Options
    TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited July 2013
    Eh. I'd rather they tell me about Into the Future instead. Prove to me that it's not going to be complete crap because of people not caring.
  • Options
    KhasilooluvKhasilooluv Posts: 527 Member
    edited July 2013
    Very excited!! :D
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited July 2013
    Slightly off-topic, but for a minute I thought I'd be working during the August reveal. :shock: It's a Tuesday though, so I'm good to go. :D
  • Options
    DanibleeDaniblee Posts: 2,429 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Me! I hope they give some pictures. I'm just so curious as to what the sims will look like.
  • Options
    Solstice401Solstice401 Posts: 1,074 Member
    edited July 2013
    I'm not expecting to see anything exciting like a screenshot or something.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,589 Member
    edited July 2013
    Hi :)

While I'm still very interested in the next expansion and stuff pack, they're sound as if they'd go with my game style- I do hope they reveal at least one more picture or rendering of TS4. It's not long to Gamescom, but it sure does feel like it is to me. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Chocoholic_GurlChocoholic_Gurl Posts: 72 Member
    edited July 2013
    Eh. Not that excited. Hope they surprise me.