Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

creating a mermaid

Hi all

I have to say that my friend and I are extremely disappointed that we are not able to create our own mermaids/men's. How does everybody else feel about this????????????????
Please post replies as we are just curious to see if there is anybody else that feels the same.
Many thanks and happy simming.

:?: :thumbdown:

Comments

• Options
    pixel_leeepixel_leee Posts: 234 Member
    edited July 2013
    It doesn't bother me. I wish I could in CAS but sadly I cannot. I wish I could too with plantsims! Oh and aliens!
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited July 2013
    What I do to create my mermaid is this. Some might consider this cheating, but I think of it as a way around the system.

While in the Main Menu I will turn on this cheat

testingcheatsenabled true

I will then go into CAS and create my sim.

I will then put my sim in a home, and with the cheat turned on. I will then give her only 25,000 life time reward points, so that she can buy the Mermadic Kelp. I then have her eat it, and then after the transformation I will take her to a mirror and there is an option to change her scale colors.
  • Options
    albertwhiskeralbertwhisker Posts: 596 New Member
    edited July 2013
    is it possible to make a mermaid fairy hybrid?
  • Options
    Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    edited July 2013
    Yet one more reason that I would find my game unplayable without Twallan's Master Controller mod. Change occult status? Click.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited July 2013
    I hate the fact that mersims wasn't added to the list of supernatural beings in the game. My little mermaid is really cute, even if she's not in water. :x