Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Island Paradise CAS Showcase

Here's a fairly complete (non-english) 26 minute IP run-though of CAS. Although, it takes 4 1/2 minutes just to get past the loading screen—unbelievable!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qghtmL5FiMs

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited June 2013
    Oh my gosh the flyby of the world at the beginning is pretty.
  • Options
    TimWatson224TimWatson224 Posts: 442 New Member
    edited June 2013
    I might have to delete some CC. There's a lot of clothes with this EP!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    She made that ordinary premade into a beautiful swan. I'm going to do the same. I took note of the faciel and lip changes she made to the sim.
  • Options
    edited June 2013

Yes unfortuanly and my cas already takes long enough to load now because all of the store content,ep and sp stuff I have. This will make it worse.
  • Options
    BetacetiBetaceti Posts: 1,914 New Member
    edited June 2013

Yes unfortuanly and my cas already takes long enough to load now because all of the store content,ep and sp stuff I have. This will make it worse.

Lol same here.

But I'm not complaining though, lots of CAS makes me happy :wink:
  • Options
    Goldenguy10Goldenguy10 Posts: 126 New Member
    edited June 2013
    I can understand CAS's loading time with all the items people have accumulated but, do most of you have to wait 5 minutes for the game's initial loading screen? I thought that was an outrageous amount of time to wait.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I wish she d put up part 2.
  • Options
    Feather91Feather91 Posts: 2,132 Member
    edited June 2013
    Looks like there are a lot of great new clothes. But I just can't get over the hairstyles. Most of them look ridiculous. Why is it that people making CC can make good looking hair, but EA can't. I've seen maybe 2 nive hairstyles for this EP.

The hair is the only thing I don't like about this EP so far.
    tumblr_nabfikC3DM1snecxgo2_400.gif
  • Options
    Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    edited June 2013
    Tip for ppl who use CC: Save the style you want the most and then delete it from the loader, it's how I got some awesome new places to use while cutting out the CC lag.

And I gotta admit, I want this one more than WA, I mean, come on MERMAIDS!!!! :lol:
  • Options
    AntonouzaAntonouza Posts: 76 Member
    edited June 2013
    I am very sad to have people enjoying pirated games IP... While us who paid for it, still can not play. :(

Waiting for Origin.
  • Options
    caitling3caitling3 Posts: 6
    edited June 2013
    That world looks beautiful!
  • Options
    gmgargmgar Posts: 2,064 Member
    edited June 2013
    Antonouza wrote:
    I am very sad to have people enjoying pirated games IP... While us who paid for it, still can not play. :(

Waiting for Origin.

The game is out in some places...don't judge people when you don't know what happened.

In USA the game is out at one of our top retail store right now...if people got it via the mail...it comes early some times.

Enjoy if you got the game early...and post pics. :P :P :P
  • Options
    piddlesimpiddlesim Posts: 3,251 Member
    edited June 2013
    Antonouza wrote:

Waiting for Origin.

Target accidently broke the release date due to their buy 1 get 1 at 50%off sale. They stocked the shelves with all of the sims games that they had. IP was stocked by mistake.

Gogamer and a few other website stores shipped theirs out on thursday and friday due to flooding and storms. Those who had overnight shipping got the games on friday and sat.

Brasil released the game early.

Not everyone who has the game is a pirate.
  • Options
    pixel_leeepixel_leee Posts: 234 Member
    edited June 2013
    Part 2 is on Youtube now eh!!! I LLOOOOOVVVVEEEE IT!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: It's cool I'm 8) . :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Yea I saw it now I'm looking for part 3. Hope it's up tomorrow. Her game is laggy though very laggy.
  • Options
    AntonouzaAntonouza Posts: 76 Member
    edited June 2013
    I'm not judging without knowing ...
    In video's description her provide link and tutorial videos to start up the pirate game.

Anyway ...
    I did just a unfortunate vent.

:(