Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Island Paradise, Was it Something I Said?

Is something up with Origin today? Or do the cosmos not want me to pre-order IP today?!

I just got paid (****, ****) and I just paid my phone bill and I finally want to pre-order this game but both the site and the computer version... (idk what it's called xD) wont load the purchase screen.

So here I am, wondering if now's just not the right time.

Here's where I babble on...

I'm also starting a new chapter in my life (college) and since I'm living on-campus, I have other things to purchase like for both the dorm and school supplies.

And I have an over-night orientation coming up next week on thursday and I get paid on friday so if I really wanted to buy my bed stuff for college, I wouldn't be able to use it on the days of orientation.

So back to my original point :XD: am I the only one Origin won't let pre-order IP?!
If so, I might just have to hold off until after it's released *tear*

Comments

• Options
    Jazmyne4u2Jazmyne4u2 Posts: 158 Member
    edited June 2013
    Just for the record, I have no idea why I can't just post things short and sweet.

I keep on typing (talking) until I'm satisfied lmao.

Oh man, I need to seriously stop now :lol:

Edit: Since when is "W o o p, w o o p" a bad word?! xD
    It was blocked out in my first post :roll:
  • Options
    TinaG1947TinaG1947 Posts: 1,113 Member
    edited June 2013
    Sorry, I don't know what to do to help because I preordered my copy way back in April. :(

Mainly I wanted to post to say I don't know why they sensor certain words because they have done it to me a few times on words that are not dirty at all. :roll:

Anyway, I hope you get your issue resolved soon! My advice is to just keep on trying. Maybe their server is very busy or something else is going on, but if you keep trying you may get it done. Good luck with that and with that new chapter of college life. I'm sure that will be a blast, as well as a bit tough at times. :wink:

Edited to add:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/687812.page

So, it isn't just you having problems!
  • Options
    indyChickindyChick Posts: 1,159 Member
    edited June 2013
    Jazmyne4u2 wrote:
    Just for the record, I have no idea why I can't just post things short and sweet.

I keep on typing (talking) until I'm satisfied lmao.

Oh man, I need to seriously stop now :lol:

Edit: Since when is "W o o p, w o o p" a bad word?! xD
    It was blocked out in my first post :roll:

I was thinking maybe your paycheck was six figures, hahaha. Have fun at school!