Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Origin Sale!

I'm sure you guys know Origin is having a sale. Why do I always buy games when they're not on sale and when a sale comes I don't want anything? I really have bad timing..ugh I'm debating on rather not to get a game anyways just because it's cheaper lol. But I'm still on the fence because LN was kind of a let down. Anyone else taking advantage of it though?

Comments

• Options
    vgaddiction2259vgaddiction2259 Posts: 506
    edited June 2013
    I'm on my Origin app, (Windows 8.)but i don't see a sale. :(
  • Options
    Zachemc2Zachemc2 Posts: 1,817 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Well I've been wanting to get the Worlds Bundle, Diesel Stuff, and 70s, 80s, 90s Stuff, so perhaps now would be the time to pick them up.
  • Options
    Sims2N3wbi3Sims2N3wbi3 Posts: 387 New Member
    edited June 2013
    I'm on my Origin app, (Windows 8.)but i don't see a sale. :(

It should have came up when you clicked on origin, that's how I found out, but purple_roses2110 provided a link :)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Zachemc2 wrote:
    Well I've been wanting to get the Worlds Bundle, Diesel Stuff, and 70s, 80s, 90s Stuff, so perhaps now would be the time to pick them up.

:) I'm thinking I may get Ambitions. It looks tempting lol.
  • Options
    Zachemc2Zachemc2 Posts: 1,817 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Zachemc2 wrote:

:) I'm thinking I may get Ambitions. It looks tempting lol.
    You really should. In my opinion, it's the best EP. I love Twinbrook, the new professions, and the new skills (Inventing and Sculpting).
  • Options
    PurpleRosesPurpleRoses Posts: 3,796 Member
    edited June 2013
    I really do think Ambitions is a good one. I love all the professions that come with it. I like the layout of Twinbrook as well. The townies on the other hand... Well, they are interesting. I haven't played it in awhile because it has become to small for my liking but oh well. It's still nice. ^.^
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Now it's more tempting haha. I'm going to sleep on it, I've been doing way too much impulse shopping lately.
  • Options
    sims2freak737sims2freak737 Posts: 2,543 Member
    edited June 2013
    I only bought The Sims 3 Showtime: Limited Edition when it came out so I'm going to pick up the Katy Perry Collector's Edition on sale!

Happy Simming! :D
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Hope you enjoy your new game :) Showtime was my first ep and I love it!
  • Options
    Pippa22PPippa22P Posts: 125 Member
    edited June 2013
    I was thinking about getting hidden springs what do you all think? Is it worth it?
  • Options
    DrataniDratani Posts: 113 Member
    edited June 2013
    The EP's are down to 30$ and the SP's are at 15$ - should I get it? I live in Norway, so this is really cheap for us. But I'm going to the US in a week, so I'm thinking about waiting... is it cheaper/the same price in the US?
    powerpuff-girls-criminals-costume.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    @Pippa22P I don't have it so I can't say :( but I know you can probably find some reviews on youtube.
    @Dratani The Ep's I see range from $10-20 and the stuff packs are $10-15

The downloads are cheaper I'd say you could get it here cheaper BUT idk how long the sale will last.