Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My repairman is stuck in my garden!

Hi, I 've been reading stuff on the forum since the sims 3 came out but this is the first time I've ever posted as I have a big problem!
I'm on either generation 7 or 8 of my legacy (can't remember which, 7 I think)but anyway so a couple of weeks ago while I was playing my repairman got stuck straight outside my front door. I can get in and out of the house but he's annoying. I thought he'd just vanish when I quit the game but it's been weeks now and he is still stuck there!
My main problem is he smells and if I invite anyone round they go home almost straight away as he puts them in a bad mood! I'm really struggling to get my teen a girlfriend as she goes home as soon as he greets her. Also I guess it's probably related but my maid comes in and goes home after about 10 minutes even though she still has loads to clean!
I know he'll probably disappear if I move out and back in again but I don't want to do that as I'd lose money and I know you're not supposed to with the legacy. What can I do???

Comments