Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 3 Island Paradise and the Sims 3 university life

I think it will be cool to see Houseboat Dorms. I would make Houseboat Dorms for my Sims.

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,405 Member
    edited May 2013
    Most likely this will be possible. I think we'll be able to make community lots out of houseboats so why not dorms and apartments?
  • Options
    sharena333sharena333 Posts: 1,579 Member
    edited May 2013
    I agree with you OP. I would love that. :D And I wish that open classes would be on houseboats too! :P

• Options
    Seer144Seer144 Posts: 816 Member
    edited May 2013
    ......Thank you for that idea! I never would have thought of that!
  • Options
    sharena333sharena333 Posts: 1,579 Member
    edited May 2013
    Most likely this will be possible. I think we'll be able to make community lots out of houseboats so why not dorms and apartments?

I would absolutely love it if there could be community lots on houseboats! Just imagine non rabbithole shops on houseboats driving around in the sea. And sims could steer their houseboats next to the shop, drop their anchor in to the sea/park their houseboat, swim to the shop, go inside the shop and then buy things like fruits, vegetables, foods, drinks, house/sims products (like soaps, bubbles for bubble bath, ect), clothes, objects, ect. :mrgreen: I also wish that our sims could work at the shops! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    LisameesimsLisameesims Posts: 1,125 Member
    edited May 2013
    Wii505 wrote:
    I think it will be cool to see Houseboat Dorms. I would make Houseboat Dorms for my Sims.

Fun idea! Especially since i just got University EP a few days ago :) But i hope we can change "boat" lot to other type of lots? Apartment boat would be fun too!

It would be cool if sims I the taking science and medicine degrees could gain performance by studying marine life when snorkeling or diving off a houseboat.
    Sig.png
  • Options
    Wii505Wii505 Posts: 15
    edited June 2013
    Wii505 wrote:

But i hope we can change "boat" lot to other type of lots?

I Would make my Sims shop for food or pet stuff on a boat. I might move my Sims in to a houseboat.