Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Curious about Sims if they leave their current neighborhood?

Now, when I play I get attached to a town for a short while, then I need a change of scenery. So far I've moved my current family (and their relatives) 5 times. Well, it's about that time where I want to move them again, however I just want to move the granddaughter.
Is there any possible way that if I move her back to be with her parents and grandparents, can I have her still be recognized as their 'daughter/granddaughter/sister'?

I don't want to have to keep moving the whole fam jam. They've settled quite nicely in their Twinbrook neighborhood :)

Comments

• Options
    SimsplyRuthSimsplyRuth Posts: 1,186 Member
    edited May 2013
    Save her alone, and her with her family to your lot bin Also if you are changing worlds, and you move her into the new one from the library/sims bin - she will remain active in the old world as she is before you move her.... all of this is what I believe happens, not written in stone
  • Options
    Sophia666Sophia666 Posts: 427 Member
    edited May 2013
    The traveller mod from Nraas is what you need- it does these kind of things :)
  • Options
    blackwidowedblackwidowed Posts: 49 Member
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the replies :)
    Too bad I'm afraid to use mods..would be lovely to have the daughter move to Sunlit Tides, then visit her family in Twinbrook. I'll have to figure something out!

Thanks again!