Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

transit in sims 4

transit in sims 4.
idea number 100.. i think that it would be nice to have a subway trains in the sims 4, where our sims would actually get on the subway and ride to the destination while on the subway they could chat it up with other sims, meet the love of thier life, or be mugged, it would depend on the mood of the day, they could sit by the window and sight see along their ride to the park or to meet a freind. what are your thoughts on a subway train in the sims 4?

Comments

• Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    edited May 2013
    Please no mugging. There's nothing entertaining about that :( The other stuff would be fine.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    lanadelsimlanadelsim Posts: 136 Member
    edited May 2013
    Please no mugging. There's nothing entertaining about that :( The other stuff would be fine.

You can already get mugged in the sims 3 subways, so why not in The Sims 4. I'd love the idea of mass transit though, it'd make the game so much more realistic and different:D
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    edited May 2013
    lanadelsim wrote:

You can already get mugged in the sims 3 subways, so why not in The Sims 4. I'd love the idea of mass transit though, it'd make the game so much more realistic and different:D

I don't have the EP that came with - I assume it's Late Night as I heard subways come with that? - so I didn't know it was possible. If I ever did get it, I'd try to find out if I could switch off the mugging feature. It's just not something I want in my game.

Public transport would be good, I agree. It would be great for sims to have more choice on how they get to different locations instead of defaulting to car/taxi.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited May 2013
    Yea well the LN subways are rabbitholes. I would love to see subways added to the base game that arn't rabbitholes.

Spiderman 3 had a subway you could go into and it wasn't a rabbithole. You could even go into the part were the trains run and the sewer.
  • Options
    sweetface44sweetface44 Posts: 2,958 Member
    edited May 2013
    we have home invasions, and cleptos in the game I would add some grittiness the sims is to perfect, and clean the game could use some drama
  • Options
    glen416glen416 Posts: 380 New Member
    edited May 2013
    yes and streetcars and elevated transit and Boats, ferry's and Ships, planes, helicopters and can the Cars have a Starting Point like a Parking spot on the street and driveways and an ending point like the similar, its way too odd to have them just appear and disappear. another starting point and ending point could be tunnels.
  • Options
    glen416glen416 Posts: 380 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Yea well the LN subways are rabbitholes. I would love to see subways added to the base game that arn't rabbitholes.

Spiderman 3 had a subway you could go into and it wasn't a rabbithole. You could even go into the part were the trains run and the sewer.

Yea, Down with Rabbitholes.
  • Options
    aests3aests3 Posts: 16
    edited June 2013
    I really like the idea of above ground lightrails
  • Options
    NoeinNoein Posts: 495 Member
    edited June 2013
    If it was like traveling by car, like you could follow the train and you can see inside, but there was no interactions. That could work, it wouldn't exactly be a rabbithole.

Your sim could go to a station and interact with other sims before or after getting on the train instead of on the train. I just don't think it would be possible to do much interacting with another sim traveling from point A to point B.

I like the idea, it could be done with buses as well. I think it could be implemented, probably not right away.

But maybe they can think about it.
  • Options
    CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    edited June 2013
    Would be nice if my sim could get a job as a bus driver. Also to be able to drive cars.
  • Options
    adityarajadityaraj Posts: 358 New Member
    edited June 2013
    cool idea
    :-)