Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bring back the old photoalbum

I loved it when you could take a screenshot and then add the description in the game, now you cant even do that. You have to do all this uploading to the Sims 3 website, and the quality of the photos get really sucky.

Please bring back the old photoalbum system

Thanks.
:D

Comments

• Options
    RoffeyGleshRoffeyGlesh Posts: 579 Member
    edited August 2009
    I made a similar post yesterday-I entirely agree with you. Sometimes, I like making photo albums for families, but not necessarily putting them online-that part of the sims 3 is very restrictive!
  • Options
    nelliecat92nelliecat92 Posts: 15 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I think it would be cute if they did an in-game photo album, a bit like the photo frame. The sims could flick through and remember the good old days...
  • Options
    fridayjack1fridayjack1 Posts: 25 New Member
    edited August 2009
  • Options
    TangiiTangii Posts: 76 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Yeah! I always made my own little personal legacy in those. Just to remember what I was exactly doing ;D
  • Options
    supersimaddict9supersimaddict9 Posts: 6 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I agree, I loved the in-game photo album. They should bring back memories too.
  • Options
    fridayjack1fridayjack1 Posts: 25 New Member
    edited September 2009
    yeah :)
  • Options
    muddypaws4167muddypaws4167 Posts: 2,108 New Member
    edited September 2009
    I think we are getting a photo album with the EP since we are getting the photography skill. It was either in the ign or gamespot interview. Meanwhile you can take (tiny and kinda crappy) cell phone pics and put them on the wall or table.