Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will EA announce more about the sims 4 at E3?

Even though there was no more announcements about the sims 4 but will EA announce more about the sims 4 at E3?

Comments

• Options
    libra_stylelibra_style Posts: 1,229 Member
    edited May 2013
    There's something stating that there will be a trailer coming out soon like next month or so but I'm not sure.

There are just too many rumors out now especially since the announcement of the SIMS 4 coming out lol, so I don't know what to believe.
  • Options
    bearfan73bearfan73 Posts: 34 New Member
    edited May 2013
    It's likely.
  • Options
    JacobRuehlmanJacobRuehlman Posts: 495 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Even though there was no more announcements about the sims 4 but will EA announce more about the sims 4 at E3?

I sure hope so!!! :D
  • Options
    lovcatlovcat Posts: 1,146 Member
    edited May 2013
    The Sims 2 and The Sims 3 were both showcased at e3 so I think it's likely.
  • Options
    DanibleeDaniblee Posts: 2,429 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Like everyone else said, probably.
  • Options
    Sc3niXSc3niX Posts: 2,468 Member
    edited May 2013
    its probable
  • Options
    Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited May 2013
    Maybe, but probably not the whole of it, though. They might show some pictures and talk about a bit of information of what Sims 4 offers. An official trailer would be nice, but I think they are saving it for later in months.

JacobRuehlman,

Is that you in your signature with those animals? They surely look adorable. :)

I just found that it is you because you posted those pictures at other thread about Sims 4 Pets expansion :)
  • Options
    JacobRuehlmanJacobRuehlman Posts: 495 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Chimp2678 wrote:

JacobRuehlman,

Is that you in your signature with those animals? They surely look adorable. :)

I just found that it is you because you posted those pictures at other thread about Sims 4 Pets expansion :)

Yes that is me! The Kangaroo doesn't belong to me, I am just "roo-sitting" her, her owner is coming to get her today actually :( I'm so upset because I'm so attached to her now!! The spider monkey and two lar gibbon apes are mine though. They are my world! :D