Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Clothing stores, shopping for clothes ya?

I oh soo badly want there to be different types of clothing stores and for sims to be able to shop for clothes and put them in there dresser and stuff instead of them just getting them for free.
Also more variety of clothes and being able to take off and put on jackets.
And different moodlets for expensive clothing or jewelry..

Any other ideas ??

Comments

• Options
    TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited May 2013
    How about a shop where you can get jewelry made?
  • Options
    destinyps98destinyps98 Posts: 79 New Member
    edited May 2013
    How about a shop where you can get jewelry made?
    Love that idea !!
  • Options
    Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 7,004 Member
    edited May 2013
    Destinyps98,

I really wish EA had included more shopping venues in the Sims 3 by now, instead of massively over doing it with all the bar type venues. It might not be too bad, if all the World Adventures registers sold stuff outside vacation destinations, but at least one of them won't sell anything, and the other one just sells rocks.

I hope they include clothing stores in the Sims 4. They probably won't be able to do so in the base game, but hopefully they'll be able to include them in one of the early expansion packs.

I also really love TanyaRubirose Jewelery store idea.
  • Options
    DanibleeDaniblee Posts: 2,429 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Yes yes yes! I really would love to take my sim shopping. With dressing rooms and stuff like in the sims 2. It was so much fun, but it'd be 100x funner with the open world. I can imagine taking my sim to like a mall or something and being able to go to different stores. :)
  • Options
    itchyeye021itchyeye021 Posts: 17 Member
    edited May 2013
    I like my sim being able spend their accumulated income. What's the sense of a sim becoming financially successful and have limited ways of spending their money.
  • Options
    peoineepeoinee Posts: 2,183 Member
    edited May 2013
    Damienf519 wrote:
    Destinyps98,

I really wish EA had included more shopping venues in the Sims 3 by now, instead of massively over doing it with all the bar type venues. It might not be too bad, if all the World Adventures registers sold stuff outside vacation destinations, but at least one of them won't sell anything, and the other one just sells rocks.

I hope they include clothing stores in the Sims 4. They probably won't be able to do so in the base game, but hopefully they'll be able to include them in one of the early expansion packs.

I also really love TanyaRubirose Jewelery store idea.

I agree it seems the sims are alcoholics and cant do anything else but drink and dance lol. They really did over do the bars.