Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mermaids babies!!!!

I love when my sims are pregnant, and im really hoping mermaids have that ability. Although im in love with plant sims i was alittle bummed out when i found out they couldnt reproduce. I mean how awesome would little mermaid babies/guppies be? Lol

Comments

• Options
    RamsbeeRamsbee Posts: 115
    edited April 2013
    Yeah its exciting to have kids in sims specially being a woman myself, i always love finding out if its a girl or a boy, and all that. :} Little mermaid children would be adorable :]! Im hoping they are in cas, wish they would put aliens in there as well, and plant sims like all the other supernaturals are. Its still so far away ;[! Hope their next broadcast actually features them more, im sure it well they just want it to be closer to the release date.
  • Options
    sunshine88888sunshine88888 Posts: 23 New Member
    edited April 2013
    oh i totally agree. i wish all of the occults were in cas. it would be alot easier to just start out with the type of sim you want.
  • Options
    kitandraekitandrae Posts: 1,081 New Member
    edited April 2013
    I have a feeling the mermaids might be like the ones in the movie Splash...able to come on land with two legs and then they might have their babies like a normal sim or maybe they will have them give birth underwater and carry them around.
  • Options
    noddynoddy Posts: 849 Member
    edited April 2013
    kitandrae wrote:
    I have a feeling the mermaids might be like the ones in the movie Splash...able to come on land with two legs and then they might have their babies like a normal sim or maybe they will have them give birth underwater and carry them around.

I love the Idea , Because I Loved the movie Splash.
  • Options
    AngelluluAngellulu Posts: 634 Member
    edited April 2013
    I hope for new birth for mersims, like laying fish eggs, and having shorter pregnancy span. Normal Sim birth is so normal xD
  • Options
    AmazingSims79879AmazingSims79879 Posts: 1,003 Member
    edited October 2023
    Deleted
    Post edited by AmazingSims79879 on
  • Options
    AngelluluAngellulu Posts: 634 Member
    edited April 2013
    If whales manage to give birth, why can't mer-sims?

Exactly :D

Also! Mermaid Ariel is the ONLY Disney Princess to have a baby! So mermaids definitely should be able to have children. I just hope its some kind of new way, and fish usually gives birth to many babies at once, I wonder if mermaids will. Ariel's mom had 7 daughters! Not at once, but in range of 5-ish years I guess.
  • Options
    sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    edited April 2013
    Maybe mersims won't have burrito babies? How could mersims even hold their baby under the water?
  • Options
    HannoieHannoie Posts: 752 Member
    edited April 2013
    sam123 wrote:
    Maybe mersims won't have burrito babies? How could mersims even hold their baby under the water?
    Well, as long as they aren't like werewolfs! I will go berserk if they won't be able to be pregnant and in mersim form at the same time. Actually I don't even want them to have a normal sim form :c
  • Options
    Illyianna2005Illyianna2005 Posts: 895 Member
    edited April 2013
    I want them to be like the movie splash and have their own, special occult abilities, be in CAS and be able to have babies.
  • Options
    kitandraekitandrae Posts: 1,081 New Member
    edited April 2013
    O.o 🐸🐸🐸🐸 i have a beautiful idea base don everyone's wants...

- Mersims be in CAS
    - They do become pregnate
    - instead a burrito baby..A blue or pink pearl...
    - pearl hatches after certain time to either a toddler or child sim
    - powers: siren song, breath under water, longer lives average sim-100days ..mersim- 150-200 hidden irresistible trait.

O.o ea team! get on this! asap!
  • Options
    Vasculio294Vasculio294 Posts: 738 Member
    edited April 2013
    I'm not sure about CAS, but im pretty sure Mermaids can give birth.
  • Options
    sunshine88888sunshine88888 Posts: 23 New Member
    edited May 2013
    kitandrae wrote:
    O.o 🐸🐸🐸🐸 i have a beautiful idea base don everyone's wants...

- Mersims be in CAS
    - They do become pregnate
    - instead a burrito baby..A blue or pink pearl...
    - pearl hatches after certain time to either a toddler or child sim
    - powers: siren song, breath under water, longer lives average sim-100days ..mersim- 150-200 hidden irresistible trait.

O.o ea team! get on this! asap!

Omg, i love all those ideas. i really hope the game is that creative.
  • Options
    lolzbrlolzbr Posts: 989 Member
    edited May 2013
    It will most definitely be interesting to see a literal "little mermaid".. here's a thread posted earlier by kirby356 who was thinking about laying eggs. If mersims could have the ability to try for a baby, I'd hope the toddler would have fins:)
  • Options
    MsMayMsMay Posts: 441 Member
    edited May 2013
    lolzbr wrote:
    It will most definitely be interesting to see a literal "little mermaid".. here's a thread posted earlier by kirby356 who was thinking about laying eggs. If mersims could have the ability to try for a baby, I'd hope the toddler would have fins:)

This. Also I'm intereting of what will happen when mermaid babies begun toddlers? Will they be able to swim (in mermaids form) by themselves or they just be like normal toddlers, they have to wait until they grow up begun kids in order to swim by themselves? That I'm really want to know. :D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    MsMayMsMay Posts: 441 Member
    edited May 2013
    Double post.