Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thank you. (Everyone, especially Bluenote, come here!)

Thank you for helping me. Thanks for the videos, the sites, everything. Right when I gave up, Bluenote said to extract, and I did. I placed it in the folder, thinking it wouldn't work, I totally gave up and went to just play my normal game... But when It loaded and said I had "mod scripts" I was so overjoyed that I exited out and went on a mod shopping spree. If it wasn't for Youtube, Sites, everybody, I wouldn't be here now, I wouldn't be playing with mods or normal cheats. Thanks for helping. It's highly appreciated. :mrgreen:

(This was late because I've been too lazy)

(For those who are confused, I am talking about Mods. ^.^)

Comments

• Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited April 2013
    Kisky2002 wrote:
    Thank you for helping me. Thanks for the videos, the sites, everything. Right when I gave up, Bluenote said to extract, and I did. I placed it in the folder, thinking it wouldn't work, I totally gave up and went to just play my normal game... But when It loaded and said I had "mod scripts" I was so overjoyed that I exited out and went on a mod shopping spree. If it wasn't for Youtube, Sites, everybody, I wouldn't be here now, I wouldn't be playing with mods or normal cheats. Thanks for helping. It's highly appreciated. :mrgreen:

(This was late because I've been too lazy)

(For those who are confused, I am talking about Mods. ^.^)
    I'm glad it's working for you but I'm still not sure other files on the OS weren't affected. I did find that mod in particular and it was a (.zip) file instead of a (.rar) file. WinRAR should be able to read both and I think you still need to check your file types because it is a PITA to have to uninstall/re-install the operating system.

Best of luck! :wink:
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • Options
    Kisky2002Kisky2002 Posts: 114 Member
    edited April 2013
    I have. Everything is working fine and perfect. :)
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    edited April 2013
    Blu is up to her old tricks again! Being the kind, sweet person that she always is. I am not surprised that it is working for you, you were Bluterised! she is fantastic and so patient in explaining what you need to do and to know. I trust her with anything I have that has to do with computers and this game, heck! I would most likely trust her with anything! Love ya! Blu! Glad that she helped you out.
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited April 2013
    wow thats a really great thank you!

gosh i remember years ago when i first used an extractor..it took me forever to get my first package file properly installed in sims 2 ..i wish i had such great help from blu

and boy what a re great feeling when it finally works..well the hard part is over :D ...enjoy for mods and cc...!!

• Options
    edited April 2013
    Why the heck did they move this to the G&G Forum?!?! :x :evil:
    The OP had it in the correct forum to begin with. :?
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    jimmysnan wrote:
    Blu is up to her old tricks again! Being the kind, sweet person that she always is. I am not surprised that it is working for you, you were Bluterised! she is fantastic and so patient in explaining what you need to do and to know. I trust her with anything I have that has to do with computers and this game, heck! I would most likely trust her with anything! Love ya! Blu! Glad that she helped you out.
    ceejay402 wrote:
    wow thats a really great thank you!

gosh i remember years ago when i first used an extractor..it took me forever to get my first package file properly installed in sims 2 ..i wish i had such great help from blu

and boy what a re great feeling when it finally works..well the hard part is over :D ...enjoy for mods and cc...!!
    Awwww you guys are too kind. :oops: :oops: :oops: Thank you. :mrgreen: