Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New makeup?

I really hope they add more makeup with this EP. :{ I feel like its a place where its not looked into much <:{! Specially with the beach look, please add more ;[

Comments

• Options
    BetacetiBetaceti Posts: 1,914 New Member
    edited April 2013
    I would like more makeup, but I don't think we're getting more with this EP.
  • Options
    RamsbeeRamsbee Posts: 115
    edited April 2013
    Love your banner, and yeah I really hope so though, I dont like using Custom Content and thats where any makeup comes from. <:{ Specially with mermaids I hope they add glittery makeup and beachy looks. Specially mascaras and such. Oh well ;[ I can wish X}
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Ramsbee wrote:
    Love your banner, and yeah I really hope so though, I dont like using Custom Content and thats where any makeup comes from. <:{ Specially with mermaids I hope they add glittery makeup and beachy looks. Specially mascaras and such. Oh well ;[ I can wish X}

Oh thanks! :wink:

Yeah it doesn't hurt to hope. EA still has quite a while until the release date, so maybe we'll get lucky. :D
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Yeah, I was a little disappointed with university having 0 new makeup. <:} This next expansion is bringing a lot into the game though I think it looks very detailed. :] Hurry up June
  • Options
    VadeilVadeil Posts: 312 Member
    edited April 2013
    same here... i bought 70 80 90 stuff pack mostly for the makeup.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Ramsbee wrote:
    Yeah, I was a little disappointed with university having 0 new makeup. <:} This next expansion is bringing a lot into the game though I think it looks very detailed. :] Hurry up June

Yep, I thought UL would have more makeup too. I guess EA overdid it in the 70's, 80's 90's SP. A TON of makeup came with that SP, but unfortunately, it's much too ostentatious for everyday wear.

I just hope we get enough tropical clothing. That's my main concern. :?
  • Options
    DongleboyDongleboy Posts: 35 New Member
    edited April 2013
    It's not exactly make up but tan-lines would seem to fit this expansion :P Vest lines around the tops of chests, along with a knotted handkerchief hair attachment would fit in with my flips-slops and socks combo ;)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Dongleboy wrote:
    It's not exactly make up but tan-lines would seem to fit this expansion :P Vest lines around the tops of chests, along with a knotted handkerchief hair attachment would fit in with my flips-slops and socks combo ;)

Great suggestions :wink:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Yeah 70-80-90s did put makeup in but they are dramatic for everyday, and im hoping for more casual wear makeup, yeah and new clothes would be nice, specially more bathing suits for both sex's and all age groups. toddler swimming is new so im sure they are going to add toddler bathing wear. <;[ hurry up junee