Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Woohoo spots?

Are there any new, special woohoo spots that come with the game?
Like how WA came with the Tent and that tomb thingy, LN came with the hot tub and elevator, Generations came with the shower and...whatever else and Seasons came with Igloos and leaf piles.

So did University come with anything like "woohoo in student union building" or "woohoo with advisor?"

Comments

• Options
    r3mr3m Posts: 1,723 Member
    edited April 2013
    You can woohoo in the different buildings in campus (college of arts, college of science). You can also woo hoo in the photobooth and the murphy bed. :wink:
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,400 Member
    edited April 2013
    There is really nothing special about the new woohoo places in Uni. The murphy bed woohoo just acts like any other bed woohoo and we already had the photobooth woohoo if you have showtime.

There is however the juiced woohoo that might let friends woohoo when they've had to much juice to drink.

Now in IP the portable bathroom and possibly the hammock are new locations.

In addition sailboats,rowboats and jet skiis may allow sims to woohoo.
  • Options
    Mimi52861Mimi52861 Posts: 390 New Member
    edited April 2013
    ...Now in IP the portable bathroom and possibly the hammock are new locations.

Yeah, but this is about University, not IP (Island Paradise) so that bit does not help here, sorry.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,400 Member
    edited April 2013
    Mimi52861 wrote:
    ...Now in IP the portable bathroom and possibly the hammock are new locations.

Yeah, but this is about University, not IP (Island Paradise) so that bit does not help here, sorry.

I know but I'm just saying the uni places arn't really new except maybe for the rabbitholes. I guess the photobooth could be if you don't have showtime.
  • Options
    AnglePlay300AnglePlay300 Posts: 3,969 Member
    edited April 2013
    There is really nothing special about the new woohoo places in Uni. The murphy bed woohoo just acts like any other bed woohoo and we already had the photobooth woohoo if you have showtime.

There is however the juiced woohoo that might let friends woohoo when they've had to much juice to drink.

Now in IP the portable bathroom and possibly the hammock are new locations.

:hunf: Have you ever seen a jet ski? That is definitely not a woohoo location. The port-a-potty and hammock sound pretty possible, but not too sure about sailboats and rowboats.

Any hoo. University spots...not really any Uni-specific ones. Which was a bit disappointing. But I guess the juiced woohoo makes up for that ;) All the fun for your sim, without the work of spamming romantic interactions.