Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

trying to spawn rubies for potent cure...

I got rid of 4 zombies with the potent cure, hopefully permanently. but I've looked everywhere and I havent found another rubie. Well not EVERYWHERE but I'm getting tired of it. None of the spawners in buydebug specifically say 'ruby'. Can someone help me out and tell me where in 🐸🐸🐸🐸 the rubies are found or which spawner will make me some? Zombies to cure! Full moon coming up soon!

Thanks in advance

Verdaeni

Comments

• Options
    Ralf453Ralf453 Posts: 1,158 Member
    edited March 2013
    Hi :-) Potent cures don't get rid of zombies permanently... They'll just spawn again...
    grumpy-cat-lick.gif
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited March 2013
    Hi, potent cure does cure all including zombies. But here's the deal, only the zombified sim that you use it on is the only one that's permanently cured. Other sims whom were turned into zombies will spawn where ever your sim is. The bottom line is that there's no real way to get rid of all zombies in your town. If you are tired of zombies spawning on your home lot during a full moon. The first one works pretty well, and you can do it right away. Build a fence all the way around the very edge of your property. At the very edge where you can't go any further, or one square in from there works best because it leaves no room for spawning. Make sure that you make the front gate at least three squares in from the edge of your lot so that your sim can leave, and return home. I don't know if the other will work or not since it requires having Island Paradise. Get Island Paradise, and build an houseboat and have your sims live on it. This should work because zombies need a good chunk of land to spawn. Just move your houseboat out on the water, and park it there. :D
  • Options
    verdaeniverdaeni Posts: 214 Member
    edited March 2013
    I'm not understanding the whole zombie thing, and I finally got the guide too. Are the zombies only zombies or are they townies are secretly zombies that sneak up on you during the full moon? I actually didnt find my rubie in time for the next full moon, but I didnt get any zombies in my yard that time. I had expected more, but figured it would be like my first cure time, I could cure the zombies that showed up and not have to listen to them all night at least. They are a real pain in egypt in world adventure too, especially if you are a vampire cause you have to stay in a tent all day, and then all full moon night too. I finally built an underground bumker for my vampire adventurers in egypt so they could do something during 'downtime'.
  • Options
    JenieusaJenieusa Posts: 5,142 Member
    edited March 2013
    do you have amb....the cosignment store also sells gems...
  • Options
    PhotogSimPhotogSim Posts: 1,729 Member
    edited April 2013
    verdaeni wrote:
    I'm not understanding the whole zombie thing, and I finally got the guide too. Are the zombies only zombies or are they townies are secretly zombies that sneak up on you during the full moon? I actually didnt find my rubie in time for the next full moon, but I didnt get any zombies in my yard that time. I had expected more, but figured it would be like my first cure time, I could cure the zombies that showed up and not have to listen to them all night at least. They are a real pain in egypt in world adventure too, especially if you are a vampire cause you have to stay in a tent all day, and then all full moon night too. I finally built an underground bumker for my vampire adventurers in egypt so they could do something during 'downtime'.

During a full moon the game will randomly turn sims around town into Zombies and show up on your lot. In the morning the sims will revert to thier normal self and leave.

They are not permanent zombies. You can cure them but the next full moon more will show up.