Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Completely irrelevant to the actual game itself

:lol: Okay, okay so ever since the Maxis credits were part of the load-up process, it's been catching me off-guard lol. Like I was so use to the *woosh* plumbob sims 3 credit, and then BAM! Maxis :shock:

Could be just be, but anyways I had to share this completely random thought with my fellow simmers :D

Comments

• Options
    PlateinmywayPlateinmyway Posts: 1,474 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Ikr? I'm not used to it yet, it's weird not having the Sims credits first :mrgreen:
  • Options
    MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    edited March 2013
    my game is still at like patch 1.47 (48? Idk) so I don't have it yet hahah. :P
    44444.gif
  • Options
    JaypardJaypard Posts: 623 Member
    edited March 2013
    Jazmyne4u2 wrote:
    :lol: Okay, okay so ever since the Maxis credits were part of the load-up process, it's been catching me off-guard lol. Like I was so use to the *woosh* plumbob sims 3 credit, and then BAM! Maxis :shock:

Could be just be, but anyways I had to share this completely random thought with my fellow simmers :D

Yes! I believe Maxis worked on University life, that's why you see a maxis logo when you open your game.
    I hope Maxis continue to work on the Sims because University life is in my opinion way better than what we have seen before in the Sims 3, for once I can't complain a EP is lacking contents.
  • Options
    Jazmyne4u2Jazmyne4u2 Posts: 158 Member
    edited March 2013
    Ikr? I'm not used to it yet, it's weird not having the Sims credits first :mrgreen:
    I know! It's like messing up the usual "flow" aha. But hey, i'll get use to it
  • Options
    Jazmyne4u2Jazmyne4u2 Posts: 158 Member
    edited March 2013
    Jaypard wrote:
    Jazmyne4u2 wrote:

Yes! I believe Maxis worked on University life, that's why you see a maxis logo when you open your game.
    I hope Maxis continue to work on the Sims because University life is in my opinion way better than what we have seen before in the Sims 3, for once I can't complain a EP is lacking contents.

Yeah, this EP has tons of things. I had been completely unaware of the MINI-FRIDGE! Omg, when I saw it in the buy mode I was wicked excited!
  • Options
    Zerlina256Zerlina256 Posts: 125 Member
    edited March 2013
    Me too I'm used to it being time to click and skip the intro video after the plumbob it was right? Edit: just now saw your post, I like the mini-fridge too, though my Vampire sim acts weird, he gets a juice box or cereal, not a plasma drink from it.
  • Options
    my1helopilotmy1helopilot Posts: 1,487 Member
    edited March 2013
    While it was nice to see Maxis mentioned I have grown tired of having the intro pop up so I'm now using this Mod that eliminates both intros. You only need this one mod, if you have the other no intro mod you need to remove it when using this Mod.
    <a href="http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=497903&c=1&quot; target="_blank">Maxis No Intro</a>
  • Options
    lthill91lthill91 Posts: 435 Member
    edited March 2013
    I am so happy to See Maxis back I watch for it.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    edited March 2013
    EA only trots out that label because they want you to beleive the humor is back (ie. Maxis humour) in game
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    migitpoo73migitpoo73 Posts: 218 Member
    edited March 2013
    yea i know what ya mean lol gotta get used to it myself lol :D
  • Options
    FrayedFlightFrayedFlight Posts: 520 Member
    edited March 2013
    MadameLee wrote:
    EA only trots out that label because they want you to beleive the humor is back (ie. Maxis humour) in game

Heh heh. I figured it was because EA is one of the most loathed companies ever while Maxis was pretty loved.
  • Options
    bootsycannibalbootsycannibal Posts: 230 Member
    edited March 2013
    Jazmyne4u2 wrote:
    Jaypard wrote:
    Jazmyne4u2 wrote:

Yeah, this EP has tons of things. I had been completely unaware of the MINI-FRIDGE! Omg, when I saw it in the buy mode I was wicked excited!

MINI FRIDGE!! AWESOME! lol
  • Options
    Jameskewl8Jameskewl8 Posts: 66 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Jazmyne4u2 wrote:

Yeah, when I first saw it the other day I was like th?id=H.4734347664556321&pid=15.1

But now I'm getting used to it.