Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

i think i found something to complain about.....

so im loving university and there a few bugs i have my base mods from nraas so im happy.

But i ran into i minor issue its thrusday here at uni which means its lab day.....ITS RAINING!!!!

I dont kow if i just havent looked around enough but i see nothing covered for lab day so they dont get soaked.

Comments

• Options
    michellehilbrandmichellehilbrand Posts: 2,331 Member
    edited March 2013
    I noticed that too. I wish it was held in a building. I also have problems with my sim constantly being interupted in his studies by people wanting pictures with him and autographs and what's worse is all those pictures and autographs don't carry over to the main town.
  • Options
    peoineepeoinee Posts: 2,183 Member
    edited March 2013
    lol i havent had that happen yet but atleast im not the only one dripping in the rain....how does my fine arts student get any sketching done when his book is soaked lol
  • Options
    clynnc19clynnc19 Posts: 323 Member
    edited March 2013
    I can't stand when sims get stuck in doors when they're going to class :(
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    clynnc19 wrote:
    I can't stand when sims get stuck in doors when they're going to class :(

oh no i agree its just that we want an indoor option so our sims dont get soaked or im guessing freeze i havent had a winter in uni yet but you know what i mean.
  • Options
    gamekittengamekitten Posts: 2,606 Member
    edited March 2013
    The rain I can live with, it the stupid tempature thing that drives me batty. I have yet come across a neutral tempature in all the time I played Sims 3 since Seasons. You have two tempatures..hot or cold.

I've lived in many states in America..I was born in Florida, everywhere I lived...there was a neutral tempature..you know you could outside and it be just great weather ..not too hot or cold. So now I have to keeping testingcheatsenabled true on..so I can click those stupid temp things off my sim.

I won't go into the getting sick thing...it's pretty useless for many reasons..But I can control click it off too.

And if my sim is stupid enough to go and stand out in the rain, she deserves the soaked debuff. But this is for the Business degree where they can actually use a building (inside).

I still love this expansion as well as seasons..my two favs as of yet.
    Even if I have to keep a constant eye on the sim I am playing...because to be honest...Sims in Sims 3 are downright stupid and this includes when they have the genuis trait.
  • Options
    secretuk1965secretuk1965 Posts: 5,341 Member
    edited March 2013
    put in testing cheats right click the ground change weather to sunny
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    but but cheating is cheating lol all i can say is atleast the outside class is only 2 hrs now if only my sim had choosen a frat house my female choose the sorority and got a car poor boy chose a co-ed and got a bike lol.