Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

can anyone help with a skills cheat please?????

Im trying to max out some skills for my sim and have tried a few i found online such as :

boolprop testingcheatsenabled true

then it says to litterally slide the skills bar across - but that doesn't work for me.

Another says to type the same cheat code in but to shift and click on a sim then choose 'Spawn' and it will let you control the skill level. well it doesnt give me the spawn option??

Also, how can you get 'master controller' working???

Comments

• Options
    mattgstlmattgstl Posts: 1,714 Member
    edited March 2012
    That cheat is from the sims 2, you can't cheat in maxing out skills in sims 3
  • Options
    Vickster350zVickster350z Posts: 14
    edited March 2012
    oh ok, thanks
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    edited March 2012
    After entering the cheat right click the mailbox, make needs static, have your sim spend a day or 2 doing a skill until he max's it out, it will take awhile, but, you get the result that you want
  • Options
    clubersclubers Posts: 7,958 Member
    edited March 2012
    If the skill is in book form you can cook a potion from the cauldron in the store to gain a point each time you drink it.
  • Options
    bklienhartbklienhart Posts: 2,975 Member
    edited March 2012
    You can also get a mod like Master Controller and just set the skills to whatever you want.

Nraas website is here: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/
  • Options
    marissarw2000marissarw2000 Posts: 40
    edited March 2013
    mattgstl wrote:

If you erase the Boolprop part it actually does work.. Not sure about using it to raise skills though
  • Options
    AnglePlay300AnglePlay300 Posts: 3,969 Member
    edited March 2013
    mattgstl wrote:

If you erase the Boolprop part it actually does work.. Not sure about using it to raise skills though

They were talking more about using boolprop to raise skills. In the Sims 3 there is no skill boosting CHEAT. There are mods, of course. But no in-game cheat.

Also, this thread is almost exactly one year old...
  • Options
    MyCheshirelandMyCheshireland Posts: 1
    edited October 2013
    There isn't a cheat but I recently found teen vampires can skills quickly. One of my sims mastered piano skill in under 5 minutes.
    Hope this helps.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,537 Member
    edited October 2013
    mattgstl wrote:

Not yet we can't but I'm hoping the patch coming out next week will add that.
  • Options
    breakyouxbreakyoux Posts: 465 New Member
    edited October 2013
    If you don't mind using CC, ModTheSims has this: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=383662

I use it. And it works in my game. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    ukayladyukaylady Posts: 1
    edited February 2014
    To be able to get to level 10 in the athletic skill do the following instructions...

1) [ctrl-shift-C] type in testingcheatsenabled true
    2) go to your mailbox and hold shift and click on make needs static
    3) increase your athletic skill until you can work out on push self mode
    4) work out on the treadmill on ultra speed and then work out until u get to level 10 :D
  • Options
    esuwife39esuwife39 Posts: 28 Member
    edited February 2014
    You can also purchase the crystal tree (I think it came with lunar lakes) and when the tree grows a crystal fruit; eat it and you will get a random skill from 4 categories.
  • Options
    DelosekaDeloseka Posts: 3 New Member
    edited April 2014
    Why do you need to boost your sims skills up? I Make my sims endlessly practice the skill untill they master it :wink:
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,537 Member
    edited April 2014
    According to Simguru Aaron Copeland they were to add a way to cheat skills to a patch but it never happened sadly.
  • Options
    bklienhartbklienhart Posts: 2,975 Member
    edited April 2014
    Yes, like I said TWO YEARS AGO there aren't any direct skill cheats.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top