Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A few Spooky Day questions

I have yet to experience trick or treating on spooky day. Do sim kids come to your house on Spooky day (or are they suppose to)? And are teens suppose to be able to trick or treat or is that just for kids? Thanks in advance for any answers :mrgreen:

Comments

• Options
    10eliblue10eliblue Posts: 2,280 New Member
    edited March 2013
    saschatilo wrote:
    I have yet to experience trick or treating on spooky day. Do sim kids come to your house on Spooky day (or are they suppose to)? And are teens suppose to be able to trick or treat or is that just for kids? Thanks in advance for any answers :mrgreen:
    I believe both can. I forgot which interaction makes you trick or toas, I mean treat. Maybe click the House?
  • Options
    saschatilosaschatilo Posts: 3,007 Member
    edited March 2013
    10eliblue wrote:
    saschatilo wrote:
    I believe both can. I forgot which interaction makes you trick or toas, I mean treat. Maybe click the House?

Thanks! I'll try that. :D
  • Options
    CranberryAppleCranberryApple Posts: 186 New Member
    edited March 2013
    The very first time I celebrated Spooky Day I did indeed have a few trick or treaters come to my household! (Your sims will automatically hand out candy to them)I had triplets after the holiday was already over, so I have yet to see my own kids trick or treat. However, you should be having trick or treaters come to your household and your kids should go out and do the same. :?