The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

i am ready now... hurry up please!!

i am so ready to play, i have my sim Damon all set to send him to University.
as you can probably tell he is going to be a Jock, studying Physical Education.
i am going to make him fall for a nerd :P

Screenshot-42_zps609c891a.jpg

Screenshot-43_zpsdc6cb184.jpg

Screenshot-45_zpsc60238a8.jpg

Screenshot-47_zps3f1b57c2.jpg

Screenshot-48-1_zps3ca8966a.jpg

Screenshot-52_zps732ba09b.jpg

i have been playing for a few months now (real life)
he has alot of skills... i just want Uni now :( not long to go!
so are you guys ready too?

Comments

• Options
    BamItsBraaaandonBamItsBraaaandon Posts: 53
    edited March 2013
    I'm kinda lazy to make a Sim and make him/her gain skills and such. I'll just use a pre-made for the looks and then see what happens. :wink:
  • Options
    NakbabyNakbaby Posts: 146 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Lol, he's ripped :lol: I can't wait either. Just trying to keep my mind off of it (by coming to the forums). 8)
  • Options
    Gina6BinaGina6Bina Posts: 20 New Member
    edited March 2013
    I haven't set up a sim (yet), but I cannot wait to play! I plan to remake a family I've had since the first sims. :)
  • Options
    fallenangel19910fallenangel19910 Posts: 4,432 New Member
    edited March 2013
    haha yer i made him extremely ripped, going to an absolute heart-throb! haha

Screenshot-21_zpsfc446a50.jpg

Screenshot-48-1_zps8b5723d2.jpg

Screenshot-52_zps5eb3ffbf.jpg

Screenshot-27_zps8034db83.jpg

Screenshot-15_zps676b13ec.jpg

Screenshot-7_zpsdd5cadd5.jpg

:mrgreen:
  • Options
    adepaola95adepaola95 Posts: 53
    edited March 2013
    I know exactly how you feel! I have my stories all planned out and whatnot! Gah!

Also, your sim there looks kinda like he needs to lay off the 'roids :P :D
  • Options
    lolzbrlolzbr Posts: 989 Member
    edited March 2013
    I'm ready too! Unfortunately my game that I've been working on for a few months got error code 12 and even after contacting EA and backing up the file it was gone. So out of pure laziness I created a new storyline, yet similar to my other one, and just started them off as teens. And I really like your sim by the way 8) Also in the other thread I mentioned your idea being fantastic. It's awesome! I love the jock-falling-in-love-with-nerd thing:D
  • Options
    SugarRaveSugarRave Posts: 2,552 Member
    edited March 2013
    At least one of my sims is about ready to go as far as I'm concerned. With all my teens I try to make sure they've been to prom with a date at least once (preferably they've been the prom king/queen once as well), and learned to drive before I let them become young adults :lol:

• Options
    MerionaMeriona Posts: 15
    edited March 2013
    I'm on the same boat, here! Yesterday I finished prepping my teen sim, now she's 4 days from aging up, don't want to force it, because I would like her to get new "avant garde trait". All her skills are up too, she's going to be Fine Arts major. So, now... just waiting, waiting... ahhhh... :roll: After seeing last live chat, my PEPS got really wild! :lol:
    I'm thinking... maybe I should start to make my nerd sim for "second university experience"? :D
  • Options
    fallenangel19910fallenangel19910 Posts: 4,432 New Member
    edited March 2013
    loving everyone's ideas :D
    So excited.