Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Alien Abductions

I had my first abduction today and I was not expecting it AT ALL. I thought you had to be looking through a telecope like on TS2 but, nope. You don't even have to be outside. My sim was repairing the toilet and the action got cancelled and she ran outside where her tree was glowing and this happened:

tumblr_min1d6gaMk1rya59oo1_500.jpg
tumblr_min1d6gaMk1rya59oo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_min1d6gaMk1rya59oo3_1280.jpg

Share your abduction stories and pictures here too

Comments

• Options
    Lenei14Lenei14 Posts: 1,272 Member
    edited February 2013
    I've only had one abduction, my sim's werewolf son was just chilling on the playground outside when suddenly:

aliens.jpg
    aliens2.jpg

He was not too pleased.

aliens3.jpg

:lol:
  • Options
    xkaylanicolexxkaylanicolex Posts: 3,760 Member
    edited February 2013
    Oh no! What happened to the baby when he was taken?
  • Options
    dylsoccer12dylsoccer12 Posts: 9,357 New Member
    edited February 2013
    One abduction so far, and I didn't get pics but my fairy sim was abducted. Nothing special. D:
  • Options
    Creaky2005Creaky2005 Posts: 1,974 New Member
    edited February 2013
    abductions can be a bit random. I know some people here on the forums who have abductions frequently. I had one four days after buying seasons, got an alien baby out of it so I was pleased :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Creaky2005 wrote:
    abductions can be a bit random. I know some people here on the forums who have abductions frequently. I had one four days after buying seasons, got an alien baby out of it so I was pleased :mrgreen:

I want a little alien D:
    Is it cute?
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    edited February 2013
    I kept having my teen witch sim get abducted every season it was so annoying I had to send her to live her father.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Hmm I wonder if Supes get abducted more than human sims? By the looks of this thread it seems so.
  • Options
    LisajakobsenLisajakobsen Posts: 17
    edited February 2013
    I got seasons when it first came out and the past two weeks i've had my first abduction and had a few since.. my pregnant sim was sleeping and the action got cancelled so she could go and be abducted!
  • Options
    esperonza16esperonza16 Posts: 3,830 Member
    edited February 2013
    I have had no abductions..... :(
  • Options
    SimGirl21SimGirl21 Posts: 83 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Is there any way to make them visit? I want an alien baby too
  • Options
    JennaBenna5JennaBenna5 Posts: 100 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Can males and females get pregnant throught abduction? Or just males like on TS2?
  • Options
    AmberNicole1989AmberNicole1989 Posts: 1,532
    edited February 2013
    Can males and females get pregnant throught abduction? Or just males like on TS2?

Only males can.
  • Options
    CatherynBlueCatherynBlue Posts: 1,550 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Never had an abduction :\
  • Options
    CarrieFrazierCarrieFrazier Posts: 45 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Had my first abduction last night. My male faerie sim was cooking breakfast and stopped in the middle of it being in the oven to go outside and be abducted. He lost two kitchen counters and a stove while he was gone. No baby this time, but hopefully he will get something the next time around.
  • Options
    AmaranthAmaranth Posts: 334
    edited February 2013
    I actually got getting abducted down to a science in an effort to get my dud preggers x.x
  • Options
    MegansleiaMegansleia Posts: 259 Member
    edited August 2013
    I had one Alien Abduction and it was so surprising and cool!! I want a baby now. I used to get them all the time in Sims 2!!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Amaranth wrote:
    I actually got getting abducted down to a science in an effort to get my dud preggers x.x

How so? I would like to know as I still haven't had an alien baby and have only had one abduction since I started this thread so long ago.
  • Options
    vonhaussenvonhaussen Posts: 270 New Member
    edited August 2013
    My male Sim was abducted and got knocked up. A typical 2 day pregnancy. He walked around like he was pregnant and then one night had the alien baby.
    It asked if I wanted to keep the baby or send it back to outer space. I opted for it to leave, the Sim put him on the floor and then it just disappeared.