Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Unable to Register Showtime

I purchased Showtime a few months back as direct download from the Origin site. However, I can't register the game to my games on here. I'm having the same issue with Adventures (which I bought a few days ago). In my email it says I can download the FREE content that comes with the purchase, but when I try I'm told I need to register the games. What can I do to fix this?

Comments

• Options
    DawnLBrownDawnLBrown Posts: 9,193 Member
    edited February 2013
    Try this. In Origin, on the Origin, click Redeem Product Code, and follow the steps. If it says the code has already been used, the game was already registered. Otherwise, you should be able to sucessfully register your game and then be able to get your rewards.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    LoupitoLoupito Posts: 15
    edited February 2013
    I did as you suggested and both said they have been registered to me. So I went ahead and contact Origin and they were able to help me register the games in like five minutes. I even got the simpoints. :mrgreen:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    DawnLBrownDawnLBrown Posts: 9,193 Member
    edited February 2013
    I'm glad you got it worked out. :-)
  • Options
    oderickoodericko Posts: 24
    edited February 2013
    Loupito wrote:
    I did as you suggested and both said they have been registered to me. So I went ahead and contact Origin and they were able to help me register the games in like five minutes. I even got the simpoints. :mrgreen:

Came in here to recommend this since I had to do it for World Adventures yesterday. Got me the points and everything too :P
  • Options
    nicolajayne89nicolajayne89 Posts: 7
    edited February 2013
    I'm having a weird issue where my showtime game has registered with origin but is not showing up on my games list on this site, nor will it let me register it as I've already registered it with origin :/