Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Witch question

How can we tell what magic skill level our witch is? In TS2 you would know what level they were & what spells they would learn. I've looked in the skills section of my witch, but magic is not there, just the basic ones...cooking, gardening, etc.

Comments

• Options
    esperonza16esperonza16 Posts: 3,830 Member
    edited February 2013
    You should have a skill bar over your witch's head while playing with magic. Each time you level up you learn new spells and it'll pop up in the upper right corner like it does when you level up other skills. Other then that there is no other way to see the level that I know of.
  • Options
    bngbedardbngbedard Posts: 528 Member
    edited February 2013
    You should have a skill bar over your witch's head while playing with magic. Each time you level up you learn new spells and it'll pop up in the upper right corner like it does when you level up other skills. Other then that there is no other way to see the level that I know of.

Yea, I noticed that. It would be nice to know what level they are. Maybe EA will add that later.
  • Options
    SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,284 Member
    edited February 2013
    It's a hidden skill. I've personally had enough of EA's hidden skills seems rather pointless. Call my crazy, but why can't we just see them? It would be cool to have a level ten rollerskater or something. They could even make some pretty whacky lifetime wishes if they made all skills visible.
  • Options
    EskaytiEskayti Posts: 70
    edited February 2013
    I agree, hidden skills are rather lame, I'd like to know what my Sim has advanced in - especially magic when I have a witch.

Only thing I can suggest is a mod: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/
    The MasterController mods will allow you to look at your Sim's skills and traits, including the hidden ones.