Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Committment Issues?

How do I get a sim with Committment Issues to go steady/extreme party make out/etc?
I am trying but I just can't do it.

Comments

• Options
    ShelleybellyShelleybelly Posts: 2,587 Member
    edited August 2009
    It'll happen, but takes much much longer!! I finally got my cowardly, commitment phobic cop to ask his partner to go steady. Even after their first woohoo, he was left with a fear of relationship moodlet.
    Oh!! Get him to read commitment issues!! I'm not positive this was the deciding factor, but the option to "go steady" appeared shortly after he finished reading it!!
  • Options
    DmoquinnDmoquinn Posts: 748 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Actually, MY sim doesn't have the Commitment Issues and she's making a Non-Player Sim with the Commitment Issues trait romance her.
  • Options
    DaynaJaydeDaynaJayde Posts: 247 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Dmoquinn wrote:
    Actually, MY sim doesn't have the Commitment Issues and she's making a Non-Player Sim with the Commitment Issues trait romance her.
    Might this non-playable sim be Don Lothario? :wink:
  • Options
    ShelleybellyShelleybelly Posts: 2,587 Member
    edited August 2009
    Dmoquinn wrote:

Aahhhh. Sorry I misunderstood :D But again, it will happen. Spam the non-player sim with repeated romantic interactions...don't break it up with friendly/nice or any other interaction!! I proposed going steady a half dozen times with rejections, but came right back with romantic interactions until he finally accepted the offer. Took many sim hours straight but it finally worked
  • Options
    DmoquinnDmoquinn Posts: 748 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Nope, I think the name starts with an X.
  • Options
    crazybadazycrazybadazy Posts: 1,144 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Are you talking about Xander Clavell?

I had my founder marry her partner Hank Goddard. I didn't even have to raise their relationship they were both schmoozers and when she cam home they were best friends, it was really easy to romance him then.