Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Killer Dishwasher :(

So my dishwasher broke. No biggie I just call the repairman.
He shows up, is promptly electrocuted twice, and Grimmy shows up to collect his ghost.

Now I've NEVER had a repair person die on me ever, so I decided to call another one.

Same thing happens to the next repair guy who shows up!
So at this point, I was ready to just delete the thing and buy a new one, but I thought I'd try one more time.

This time a repair woman showed up, fixed it no problem and it hasn't broken since! :lol:

Comments

• Options
    CranberryAppleCranberryApple Posts: 186 New Member
    edited January 2013
    I guess the repairwoman knew what she was doing! :wink:
  • Options
    HmenzHmenz Posts: 394 Member
    edited January 2013
    Hahaha. I find that hilarious :lol:. I guess the dishwasher likes women more.
  • Options
    DawnLBrownDawnLBrown Posts: 9,193 Member
    edited January 2013
    I too have had a repairman die on me fixing the dishwasher. Their tomb was in the mausoleum like it was part of my family. Not!
  • Options
    RamsbeeRamsbee Posts: 115
    edited February 2013
    Haha! Iv never had a repair person die on me as well, id feel bad lol. i usually upgrade my things and dont need a repair person much though!
  • Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,702 Member
    edited February 2013
    I've learned to see if there is water on the floor they're standing in when fixing the dishwasher. I've had a couple get electrocuted whilst fixing, and others who haven't.

In fact one who wouldn't die, I made sure he was standing in water as I got him to fix the dish washer, and yup - zapped!
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    MGSFan612MGSFan612 Posts: 3,429 Member
    edited February 2013
    February11 wrote:
    I've learned to see if there is water on the floor they're standing in when fixing the dishwasher. I've had a couple get electrocuted whilst fixing, and others who haven't.

In fact one who wouldn't die, I made sure he was standing in water as I got him to fix the dish washer, and yup - zapped!

How did you get water infront of the dishwasher?

Every time my kitchen is flooded even by the dishwasher itself the tiles infront my dishwasher stay dry not matter what
  • Options
    NameGaniNameGani Posts: 57 Member
    edited February 2013
    I had a killer stereo once. Went through two butlers and a repairman (same day) before it got fixed.
  • Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,702 Member
    edited February 2013
    MGSFan612 wrote:
    February11 wrote:

How did you get water infront of the dishwasher?

Every time my kitchen is flooded even by the dishwasher itself the tiles infront my dishwasher stay dry not matter what

It had just built up on the kitchen floor when it needed repairing. I guess it was just one of those things, maybe that kitchen was smaller than yours. It's happened quite a few times, so I get them to either mop the floor before fixing, or I just go into buy mode delete the old one and give them a new one.
    MLgj4Vx.png