Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Halloween store

Where do you get the halloween store. I looked on TS3 and i didnt find anything.

Comments

• Options
    AnglePlay300AnglePlay300 Posts: 3,969 Member
    edited January 2013
    There is no Halloween store. Do you mean how do you get costumes for Spooky Day/Halloween? On the first night of Spooky Day, you click on your sim and there will be an option that says something to the effect of "put on costume." You click that and then you pick what costume you want your sim to wear.
    I believe it's only for teens and children as they're the only ones who can go trick or treating, but if you want the other ages to wear a costume, just click on the dresser and choose "plan outfit" then click the (+) button under everyday wear and make an outfit that looks like a costume.
  • Options
    vpassagevpassage Posts: 38
    edited January 2013
    How do you get the candy?
  • Options
    Angel_D0109Angel_D0109 Posts: 1,264 Member
    edited January 2013
    I don't think there's an actual store to put in your game. The sims store does have free Halloween items you can download though. :)
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Here are the free downloads: Link

Also young adults and adults CAN wear costumes if they throw a costume party during the fall. I'm not sure about elders. They will automatically change into a random costume when they attend a costume party. :)
    To get candy from trick-or-treating you need to send your children and teens out to trick-or-treat. They will automatically go house to house.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    On the three nights of Spooky Day you can have your teens and children go trick or treating by clicking on a house (that someone lives in) and choosing "go trick or treating" or "go trick or treating with..." (if you choose the with option, you can have the parents accompany them if you'd like; I'd recommend it for children).
    Also, it's best to choose a house in an area where a lot of sims live close to each other. That way your sims will automatically go from house to house. If you pick a house that doesn't have any other occupied houses close to it, then you'll have to manually click on any other houses you want to go to.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    On the three nights of Spooky Day you can have your teens and children go trick or treating by clicking on a house (that someone lives in) and choosing "go trick or treating" or "go trick or treating with..." (if you choose the with option, you can have the parents accompany them if you'd like; I'd recommend it for children).
    Also, it's best to choose a house in an area where a lot of sims live close to each other. That way your sims will automatically go from house to house. If you pick a house that doesn't have any other occupied houses close to it, then you'll have to manually click on any other houses you want to go to.
    Angle explained trick-or-treating way better than I did. ^^'
  • Options
    vpassagevpassage Posts: 38
    edited January 2013
    how do you get the candy to pass out?
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    If kids go to your sims door you sim automatically hands it out I believe. You don't need to buy anything extra... it's magical! xD
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Everything about sims is magical XD like their pockets that can store perfectly wrapped presents without squishing them.... O_O
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Everything about sims is magical XD like their pockets that can store perfectly wrapped presents without squishing them.... O_O
    I like how their "pockets" can hold entire cars. :lol: