Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't login in game, getting email/password invalid.

Whenever I try to log-in at the game menu to enable the on-line features I get a pop-up saying email/password invalid, try again. I have the remember me box checked so it automatically logs me in when I start the game. I checked my email/password by logging in and out here and on origin and my email and password are correct, any ideas what is going on? and it was working just fine yesterday.

Comments

• Options
    nightravenllnightravenll Posts: 2 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Yep, having same problem here also. Sounds like EA is having a problem with their in-game log in servers atm.....
  • Options
    Trouble1122Trouble1122 Posts: 3,517 Member
    edited January 2013
    Well I just tried again for at least the 10th time and this time is worked. So I have no idea what's going on.
  • Options
    cyrynpencyrynpen Posts: 39 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Same was happening to me.
  • Options
    ELIROCELIROC Posts: 2,318 Member
    edited January 2013
    It happens from time to time, I don't know the reason either. But it should go in a while. If not, then you must contact EA support.

• Options
    AnimaagAnimaag Posts: 319 Member
    edited January 2013
    Yeah, I'm encountering the same problem too right now. Just restarted my laptop. Let's see if this fixed the problem for me.
  • Options
    ShrillShrill Posts: 1,193 Member
    edited January 2013
    I've got the same problem, I just wish the message said what the actual problem was rather than saying my password is wrong when I know it isn't :(
  • Options
    dreamsong1968dreamsong1968 Posts: 4,473 Member
    edited January 2013
    I sometimes get a message saying the same thing. Usually I have my caps-lock on. :oops:

For the last week I have been getting a message stating that the connection to the server was lost--and I have an active and functional browser open in the background. After a few re-tries I can log-in, but it is very irritating. This game takes FOREVER to boot-up and having a step fail repeatedly wastes precious simming time, and makes me very grumpy. :evil: