Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA..it is time for you to FIX the Deformed Pets

EA,it has been long enough..you have ignored this issue long enough.FIX the deformed pets glitch in the game.For you to continue to ignore this issue is not professional and people will not put up with this any longer!

The bottom line:

Fix the deformed pets glitch or recall the game!

Comments

• Options
    TheMomminatorTheMomminator Posts: 4,215 Member
    edited January 2013
    I've never had deformed pets. I don't think. Do you have any pictures?
  • Options
    LittleVLittleV Posts: 8,565 Member
    edited January 2013
    OMG, you're seriously still going on about this?? From the first week that Pets came out, half the people on the forums have told you... YOUR COMPUTER DOESNT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE GAME. Unless you've purchased a brand new SUPPORTED computer, then we have nothing to discuss here.
  • Options
    SummerskydreamerSummerskydreamer Posts: 1,681 Member
    edited January 2013
    I have pets expasion pack and my pets look normal.It must be like the others said your computer.I only have a 3gb laptop and my games work fine expet for the crashing and freezing.Which thank goodness has not haddened for a few days.But EA Does not need to recall this game no way no how.I do not know what i would do if there was no more Sims3 pets.
  • Options
    Aurora_the_foxAurora_the_fox Posts: 85
    edited January 2013
    I've never had a problem with deformed pets. The only time I've had any experience with a deformity is if I try to change a puppy's breed or I make a small dog into a large one. That goes away in time but if this is such a big problem I suggest you fix your own computer.
  • Options
    Purplefreak3Purplefreak3 Posts: 583 Member
    edited January 2013
    Deformed pets usually cause of underpowered computer (usually the graphic card)