The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

After watching the live chat this sp looks even better then I thought

I especially like the disco mat and the walls and floors that light up. I also love the foosball table that lights up.

Also the house that Graham used I hope he will upload once the sp is out. I'm suprised to see this forum so dead after the live chat.

Oh and with the mustash we can now create Gallagher the comedian. That's the type he has.

Edit
It doesn't seem like anyone is excited about this sp other then me after the chat. I can't wait to get it now. Some of the stuff can be used in clubs and I'll update them accordinly. The disco ball,the dance mats,the wall lights and the foosball table can all be used in clubs.

I know most of the excitement is on the three eps but this sp is looking pretty good to me.

On a side note I tweeted Graham and asked him if he would upload that house when the sp comes out.

Comments

• Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,611 Member
    edited January 2013
    I don't usually go for SPs straight away - normally I wait until they come down in price and I had intended to do that with this one. But I was much more excited about it after the chat. This SP looks like the best one so far to me, I may have to get it on its release.

It's probably just quiet in here cos everyone is in the uni forum!
  • Options
    MerionaMeriona Posts: 15
    edited January 2013
    I know, that I was a bit skeptical at the first, but now, after we had a more detailed look, I admit - it looks a lot better than I thought! I probably will get this SP, after all, I'm a historian! :mrgreen:

(as a child of the 90ties, I especially loved grundge section... and some of the hairstyles! And I definitely will use that 80ties aerobics costume! :lol: )
  • Options
    powerhousepowerhouse Posts: 931 New Member
    edited January 2013
    I don't like the look of this one , i will not buy it
  • Options
    ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    edited January 2013
    I'd like it but I have an issue with the inflated price in the UK since KPST was released. I'll wait for a sale as much as I'd like this SP.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,611 Member
    edited January 2013
    Arletta wrote:
    I'd like it but I have an issue with the inflated price in the UK since KPST was released. I'll wait for a sale as much as I'd like this SP.
    Yeah... I can't believe Amazon UK are actually charging more for it than Origin :shock:

I'm hoping that Game will have it for a more reasonable price, but no sign of it there yet, that I can find.
  • Options
    Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    edited January 2013
    I mostly like the 90s clothes, but they could've did better with the hairstyles!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,515 Member
    edited January 2013
    I like the snake skin.
  • Options
    Allct222Allct222 Posts: 610 Member
    edited January 2013
    I am still not that excited about this EP, i think mainly because with the base game the time period was set around the 60's 70's, so I have been modernizing my town and I dont know or dont want to fit "the past" back in the game! I am not going to play a 70's household theme or 80's, the amount of clothes for females did seem like a lot and i did like the moustache, but thats about it, so I am not sure if I will get this!
  • Options
    monaduncanmonaduncan Posts: 952 New Member
    edited January 2013
    I enjoyed the chat, but I wish they played some of new music stations. I think I will be able to use the 70's and 90's clothing/decor items and a few of decor items from the 80's. I am not so keen on the 80's clothing (neon).
  • Options
    LJMP55LJMP55 Posts: 7
    edited January 2013
    I'm excited for this stuff pack. Will bring back memories of the past lol.
  • Options
    DruscyllaDruscylla Posts: 2,532 Member
    edited January 2013
    I love this SP - I was a child of the 80s so its a lot of nostalgia. I mean I am not filling my world with it but making an 80s themed club is too tempting. And it makes me laugh too because when I was a teen, my dad used to grunge around in a pair of neon paint-spattered hammer pants. They were some kind of pajama-type bottom or something and sometimes he made me wonder if on the day of my birth he walked into a store and bought them thinking that he would save them for the moment I turned 13. He always seemed to be wearing them when my friends were over or other times where he could achieve my maximum embarrassment. :lol:
    meow_zpsa650c518.gif
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,874 Member
    edited January 2013
    I absolutely LOVE that disco dance floor! It may become my favorite object in the pack. OR possibly that color changing lamp from the live chat. Yeah, probably the lamp when I think about it lol.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    edited January 2013
    I don't usually buy the SPs - only have High End Loft Stuff which I don't even have installed. But this one I will definitely be getting. NEED the disco stuff. lol
  • Options
    pixiedust4267pixiedust4267 Posts: 1,194 Member
    edited January 2013
    My only complaint is that they don't have many new hairstyles. :(
    SQfkfxm6rt.gif
  • Options
    VespidaeVespidae Posts: 3,354 Member
    edited January 2013
    I like it, I pre-ordered it after I saw the live chat. I have to say that the snake skin outfit is my favorite! :mrgreen::lol:
    funny-kitten-scared-of-a-lizard_zps4fet4xdj.gif
  • Options
    SeascapeSeascape Posts: 2,359 Member
    edited January 2013
    Liked it from "hello." And pre-ordered without ever seeing Live Chat. :P
  • Options
    kamaleonkamaleon Posts: 53
    edited January 2013
    Cyberpunk will be a bit more possible from just this pack alone. Hippy will be beyond easy now. Shadier characters and mutants will look great. Not to mention the decor and furniture are closer to the styles I want for a few families. The graffiti from Uni will help some of the dark alleyways coupled with this.
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    edited January 2013
    I was born in the 70's but loved the 80's fashion and stuff, looking forward to this SP!, the only piece of clothing I haven't seen is the ra ra skirt, this was the fashion of the 80's, and would've loved to see this in this stuff pack, oh, well, we can't have everything in this pack, now can we??? :)
  • Options
    Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    edited January 2013
    I generally do a mix and match of items in my Sim's families. It just depends on my mood of the moment.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Options
    DangerDangerDangerDanger Posts: 5,327 Member
    edited January 2013
    This is the only stuff pack that I've ever been excited about before the actual release!!! I've considered pre-ordering it even (which I've never done with a SP) but I've never paid more than 1/2 off for a SP before so it's hard to justify. I reallyyyy want it (mostly for '80s and '90s stuff) but I know if I can hold out for a few weeks it'll be on sale.
    Hi. I'm Danger. I like spaceships, Pringles, and cats. I dislike fruits and vegetables, sunlight, and the motion picture Titanic. I do not own a sword, nor do I know how to draw unicorns. As you can see, I don't have much to offer the world.
  • Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited January 2013
    I love this stuff pack :)
  • Options
    StarrfoxxStarrfoxx Posts: 147 New Member
    edited January 2013
    My only complaint is that they don't have many new hairstyles. :(

I thought he was showing off some of the hairstyles in the chat? In any case, I'm also looking forward to this pack more than any of the stuff packs that have come out. I hope this is a good sign and the next stuff packs coming will be just as good.
  • Options
    Sims3Fan2009Sims3Fan2009 Posts: 266 Member
    edited January 2013
    I haven't seen the live chat but I can't wait to create Jem and Friends characters. I can't for it to get here now after seeing the workout clothes.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,515 Member
    edited January 2013
    I sure liked that house Graham updated.
  • Options
    michellehilbrandmichellehilbrand Posts: 2,331 Member
    edited January 2013
    I would buy it for the three stations alone. I also love the club wall and floors.