Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims yawning

Hello :mrgreen:
I threw a Halloween party and everyone kept on yawning lol, was It that bad?! Hehe. Does anybody know why please? :)

Comments

• Options
    bunbunnynybunbunnyny Posts: 3,678 Member
    edited November 2012
    ... Were they all sleep-deprived? :wink::lol: That's all I got. :)
  • Options
    Chelseadude182Chelseadude182 Posts: 943 Member
    edited November 2012
    bunbunnyny wrote:
    ... Were they all sleep-deprived? :wink::lol: That's all I got. :)

Lmao! I spent a fortune on decorations!! How very dare they *shakes fist* :lol::wink:
  • Options
    michellehilbrandmichellehilbrand Posts: 2,331 Member
    edited November 2012
    Same thing happened at my teens costume party. It didn't happen at the gift giving party. The difference was the costume party was in the evening and the gift giving party was in the afternoon.
  • Options
    FunkyfudgeFunkyfudge Posts: 7
    edited January 2013
    that keeps happening where ever my sims go and it's starting to bug me. :evil:
  • Options
    RamsbeeRamsbee Posts: 115
    edited January 2013
    Mine does this to at parties, theyll all yawn every single sim at every party, its really annoying!
  • Options
    galaxyflier1galaxyflier1 Posts: 383 Member
    edited January 2013
    Don't start your party later than seven, have all the food out and the music on when they arrive. It also helps to have an ice cream machine, and games for them to play outside, weather permitting. It the weather is bad, when you see Sims that are finished eating, get them dancing.
  • Options
    Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    edited January 2013
    Try more fun stuff it might help.Add some slot machines and a really big television.
  • Options
    secretuk1965secretuk1965 Posts: 5,341 Member
    edited January 2013
    my sims only do this when its a swimwear party they allso throw there head like they were snobbing them and some just point and laugh at others.
  • Options
    Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    edited January 2013
    It always happens on lame parties here. So no wonder. :lol:
    Oh and no, I refuse to refurbish the whole house with an XXL TV, whirlpool, bar and whatnot, just for having a blast of a party.
    Many Sims don't have enough room for this and even less the money.
    They want to throw a party anyway so I let them have it.
    The party sucks? Well, that's life! You Sim asked for it. :)
    This space is for rent.
  • Options
    lavanderkattlavanderkatt Posts: 13
    edited January 2013
    How About adding more things to do like some fall things such as an apple bobbing game and if they get bored try getting a tv for them to watch but dont throw the party past 7 i found out half them are two tired to do anything they just yawn
  • Options
    PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    edited January 2013
    My Sims were invited to a swim party at the Monty's in Monte Vista, who don't even have a pool! All the guests were yawning. The party was an absolute dud, and even I was bored looking around at everyone doing nothing. You call that a party? :roll:
  • Options
    chorvageechorvagee Posts: 544 Member
    It happens to me one time throwing gift giving party, but the party was awesome, so idk what happened there.
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    My sim was invited to a party and there were others already there yawning. Fun part was I -yours truely- got the blame "I'm glad you're leaving! Thanks for making my party lame!"

PAR-TAY! *yawn* :^)
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    friend_in_handfriend_in_hand Posts: 68 Member
    You know, I've had this a number of times when I invited people to birthday parties (not pool parties) and the dress code was 'swimwear'. At first I was perplexed by all this yawning ... Then, I thought of it in RL terms... If you say, got a large group of strangers and acquaintances in a room together with all their bits outlined in tight lycra and the rest of it spilling forth... You know what? They'd most of them be EMBARRASSED.

Cue yawning. Yawning in humans is one of the lesser-understood indications of embarrassment (yes, tiredness, boredom, but not always in conjunction with these...).

I found it quite amusing that this may have been coded in. Then again, who knows. Something to think about.
    WET PAINT