Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

aliens always pull up in sloppy jalopies?

aren't the alien's supposed to have spaceships? because the only two i've ever seen in my game drove up in a sloppy jalopy... :lol:
44444.gif

Comments

• Options
    Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    edited January 2013
    I had this issue too (they had taxis) but in my case it was the fault of awesomemod. Pescado has updated it now and my aliens have UFOs ever since.
    This space is for rent.
  • Options
    SapphireDCMSapphireDCM Posts: 2,887 Member
    edited January 2013
    LOL the title of this is so funny. The few aliens that I've gotten have only came in spaceships.
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited January 2013
    i want that!

are you using any mods?
  • Options
    MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    edited January 2013
    ceejay402 wrote:
    i want that!

are you using any mods?
    hahah, yes i am. i'm only using nraas errortrap, master controller (+ tattoo expansion add on) NoCD (because my game used to say "disc authorization failure" ALL THE TIME even though i've always used legit discs) and overwatch. plus a few random CAS mods like the hat slider. ;)
    44444.gif
  • Options
    RamsbeeRamsbee Posts: 115
    edited January 2013
    LOL this cracks me UP! Anyways they may be visiting you because you may be friends with the alien? I found that once I became friends with the aliens they visited me in vehicles, but i also get abducted, Lol i cant stop with the sloppy jalopies XD Hope this helps understand why they are pulling up in cars.
  • Options
    RamsbeeRamsbee Posts: 115
    edited January 2013
    Specially if you use friend all on the mail box youll automatically because all the aliens friends to -just another FYI-
  • Options
    eiphos1212eiphos1212 Posts: 1,008 Member
    edited January 2013
    You should ensure that all of your mods (and modules) are up to date with the latest patch; that can often be the cause of issues in the game. Other than that I can't think of anything to help.
    Hopefully it does though. :)