Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Twinbrooks Hospital is Running a Scam on my Sims

I have a pregnant Sim that went to her local hospital seeking (so-called) "Medical Advice" for which she paid $200 Simoleons.

After a while being in the hospital she came out, they extracted the $200 Simoleons but she didn't get any "advice". What's up with that?

No messages popped up or nothing.

She just got back in her mini-van and went home. What a lame "interaction".

Just save your $200 Simoleons. I've never had a parent-to-be ever go to the hosital for advice before and all their kids came out just fine (well, MOST of the time...can't talk about all of them...their court records have been sealed)

Comments

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,790 Member
    edited January 2013
    @flamo, its like that for all Sims hospitals no matter what the town. Its only gives you better chances of picking traits..
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    keene61keene61 Posts: 259 Member
    edited January 2013
    Your title made me laugh :) But yeah, it's just there to give you a leg up on the odds of being able to choose traits.
  • Options
    MinDtriKzMinDtriKz Posts: 5,441 Member
    edited January 2013
    Never tried this in game, but the title of this thread is funny :)
  • Options
    savethetigers7121savethetigers7121 Posts: 2,057 Member
    edited January 2013
    As the others have said, that interaction just gives a better chance of having a "successful" pregnancy, much the same way as reading the pregnancy books does.
  • Options
    FlamingoKicker1FlamingoKicker1 Posts: 4,474 Member
    edited January 2013
    How odd. I've NEVER had a pregnancy that didn't let me select traits. They usually make sure and keep their levels 100% green.
  • Options
    AnglePlay300AnglePlay300 Posts: 3,969 Member
    edited January 2013
    How odd. I've NEVER had a pregnancy that didn't let me select traits. They usually make sure and keep their levels 100% green.

It's pretty easy to give a sim a happy pregnancy. And as long as they are happy throughout the majority of it, you get to pick the traits. The books and medical advice are just there in case you're terrible at keeping sims in the green. Or if you have some extra cash/time to blow.