Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Port Charles- mixed flavor post!

This town has 20x20, 20x30 lots, and 30x30 lots for homes. I love the houses by Ruthless_kk and by Plasticbox. SO they lots were
set up with their houses in mind. You can find these homes at modthesims.

Port Charles is a smaller town that is mostly flat with lots of trees and things. I prefer flat towns. I hate when your
trying to play a lot and the camera is to busy running up and down the hills and not being able to center on your lot.
I also prefer small lots. I hate bigger ones. But this is all just my play stlye. I am sure I am not the only one out there like
that lol! I also wanted it to have a small city feel. Thats also something I prefer. I personally live in the country and to get
to a store I have to travel and thats what I wanted in my sims.

I have all the collectables, and fish to be found easy. I am not a collector in the game much. I do have some sim's do this but
not many. I also have some spawners hidden on community lots also!

There are no sims added to this game, as in CAW at the moment its not possible. I could of did it by uploading a saved game.
However with everyone with different play styles I figured you are more than welcome to populate this town how you feel. The
game will populate it if not.

Below in the separte links can be found a flavor you might want!

Comments

• Options
    aynat134aynat134 Posts: 638 Member
    edited January 2010

Port Charles base game with just Community lots. Base game friendly.
    I made this town with just the base game so anyone can play it.

PC Community Lots.rar 14.7MB

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2zkyyo2zqjg/PC Community Lots.rar

PortCharles.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited January 2010

Port Charles with community lots and a few houses. This is meant for World Adventures and up.

PC World Aventures and up homes and comm. lots.rar 16.51MB

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ntlyn0iolxq/PC World Aventures and up homes and comm. lots.rar

Screenshot-2-1.jpg

This one also has all the world adventure spawners easy to be found in the main town area...for those like me who travel and forget some things!!

• Options
    edited January 2010

This is the build ready town that started it all. It contains no lots what so ever!

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=1851223
  • Options
    smash1012smash1012 Posts: 1,153
    edited January 2010
    beautiful! very well made!
  • Options
    SophieeSimSophieeSim Posts: 336 Member
    edited January 2010
    Ah, your town is lovely, very well done! I'll definately make a note to download it!
  • Options
    slickviewzslickviewz Posts: 10 New Member
    edited January 2010
    THANK GOD! out of all the worlds so far, this has been the one I use, except Ive been trying to build all the community lots. This saves me time.

QUESTION?
    Are you able to add mountains around the the three edges away from the ocean for scenery? Also I noticed the edges of the ocean a bit sharp?

just some creative critisism, I wish I could build but I have a mac :/
  • Options
    ShaluaShalua Posts: 453 Member
    edited January 2010
    The image is stretching the page. Add a width value into your code like this:
    [img]http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac347/krow134/Port%20Charles/Screenshot-2.jpg"width=600"[/img]

• Options
    edited January 2010
    Thank you for the kind remarks!

I know the image is stretching the page I uploaded the wrong pic. Then when I went back in to fix it, the picture has also scretched the edit post button to where I cant edit the post. I am so sorry for that!
    *ok finally figured out how to fix it! Never realized you could double click your post to edit! Yeah me! lol!

I will try to add mountains, honestly not sure what it will do with the surrounding lots. I will work on it and let you know what becomes of it!
  • Options
    PeechpiePeechpie Posts: 5
    edited May 2011
    I had Port Charles downloaded, but lost my files. I don't seem to be able to find a d/l link on this world anymore. I'd really love to have it again.
  • Options
    JimMcKayJimMcKay Posts: 12 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Bump! I really miss having this world.