Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Custom Content won't delete

It's not the CC from this site.

The CC I want deleted is from other sites.
I deleted all the files.
I went to the recycling bin and permanently removed them.

I went on my game and it's not gone.

What do I need to do to delete it?

Comments

• Options
    devonni92devonni92 Posts: 164 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Anybody know how?
  • Options
    PoppyBPoppyB Posts: 2,506 Member
    edited November 2009
    Did you delete the files (or you could just delete the folder) from here C:/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Mods/Packages or if they were sims3packs then you would need to uninstall them from your launcher, if you've done that then I think you need to delete the cache files in here C:\Documents and Settings\yournamehere\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3
    they're called;compositorCache.package
    CASPartCache.package
    scriptCache.package
    simCompositorCache.package

after you've done that they should be gone:D
  • Options
    devonni92devonni92 Posts: 164 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Thank you so much!
  • Options
    auntbsimauntbsim Posts: 13 New Member
    edited November 2012
    PoppyB wrote:
    think you need to delete the cache files in here C:\Documents and Settings\yournamehere\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3
    they're called;compositorCache.package
    CASPartCache.package
    scriptCache.package
    simCompositorCache.package

after you've done that they should be gone:D
    When I get to Sims 3...there is only
    DCCache
    WorldCaches
    IGACaches
    SigCatches

There are none of the Cache files you listed :?: :cry: :?
  • Options
    mustangmamamustangmama Posts: 312 Member
    edited November 2012
    Tutorial for removing custom content found here:

http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/?p=185
  • Options
    Microsoft2012Microsoft2012 Posts: 1
    edited January 2013
    Itried to delete the files and it still come out in my game.
  • Options
    Bronwin2Bronwin2 Posts: 2,010 Member
    edited January 2013
    You don't want to be in Program files, and you don't want mods there. Please read the following:

Running the Sims 3 with outdated mods and/or custom content is the most common cause of crashes and your game not working correctly. So below is my guide to safe and error free patching and installing new expansion and stuff packs. Please note the basic troubleshooting tip at step 16.

BRONWIN’S GUIDE TO SAFE PATCHING, EXPANSION AND STUFF PACK INSTALLATION AND TROUBLESHOOTING.

We all want to play and we don't want to spend our time trouble shooting. Ever since I started following these procedures I have not had a failed patch, expansion or stuff pack installation. I install from disc because I do not trust download installs. These instructions may work fine with downloads, but if anyone wants to update this guide with special instructions for those who download from Origin please do so. This guide is written for Windows and I have used it successfully in Windows XP, Windows 7 and now Windows 8 Pro. My current game is patched to 1.47 and I have all expansions and stuff packs. My game is running fine. Mac users will need to modify these instructions for their machines.

I invite any corrections or comments to make this guide easier and better.

A great many of the problems arise from not knowing the basics of how the Sims 3 works and the player failing to follow some VERY simple procedures. If your game is having trouble try the simple troubleshooting step at item 16.

NECESSARY BACKGROUND

1. WHAT YOU CAN’T MESS WITH. The first thing to know is that when you install the Sims 3 it installs to C:\ program files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 (any disc expansion packs are also installed here). If you download from Origin they will install to C:\ program files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3 (plus any Origin expansions).

Take a minute and use Windows (file) explorer and navigate to the Electronic Arts folder (or, if applicable the Origin Games folder). These are all the installed game files. YOU SHOULD NEVER MESS WITH THESE FILES. These are the files modified whenever you apply a patch or install an expansion or stuff pack. If you do mess with these files you run the risk of rendering your game unplayable and requiring you to uninstall and reinstall your game. If you have everything, as I do, this can consume hours of your time. I speak from sad experience. A word to the wise: Don’t mess with these files!!!

Note: You can’t have two copies of the same game or expansion in both the Electronic Arts folder and the Origin Games folder. You may be able to have a combination of disc and Origin downloads so long as they are not the same. Disc installs will go to Electronic Arts folder and Origin downloads to the Origin Games folder.

2. WHAT YOU CAN MESS WITH. Now navigate to (My) Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3. This folder and its contents are generated from the installed game files and your user input. This should be the same for both disc and Origin. This is where your saved games, saved Sims, collections, custom content to include downloads, mods and other user data is stored. If you delete this file a clean one will be regenerated from the game files.

Let me say this again, if the Sims 3 cannot find (My) Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 it will regenerate a new and pristine The Sims 3 file. This is useful to know for troubleshooting. You cannot mess up your installation by changing anything in this folder. You can lose your settings and saved games etc., but you cannot disable your game. At worst you will have to start with brand new folder. Take some time to explore this folder and see what is stored there. All your store items, for example, go into the downloads folder. Any Mods go into the Mods folder (which you must manually create by the way. I have instructions at the end of this guide and you can find excellent guides posted elsewhere). If anything is going to cause a patch, expansion or stuff pack to fail to install properly it is this folder. If you play the game you modify the files in this folder, if you buy items from the store you modify the files in this folder, if you look at your computer screen you modify the files in this folder (ok, I exaggerated this last part).
    If, for some reason, you want to see if your installed games are working correctly simply rename The Sims 3 folder to The Sims 3 old and launch the game. This simple thing will act as a complete uninstall and reinstall. The difference is that this takes 5 seconds and the other takes 5 hours.

3. To repeat: If you think that you need to do an uninstall and reinstall, DON’T. Simply move or rename the Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 folder. Unless you have messed with the files in Program Files (WHICH YOU SHOULD NEVER DO) a new The Sims 3 folder will be generated and the game will behave as if it were installed for the very first time. It will have no custom content, saved games or any of your settings. But this is normal and what we want at this point. We want a totally clean game with only Electronic Art files in it. This is the only way to make sure that a glitch is EA’s fault. All your old stuff, settings, saved games etc. is perfectly safe in The Sims 3 old folder. With this understanding in mind, how should you install a new patch, expansion or stuff pack?

BASIC PROCEEDURE TO INSTALL A PATCH, EXPANSION OR STUFF PACK

Always do the following (write this down and tape it to your computer somewhere):

4. Open the launcher and go to Game Updates. That’s the last button on the launcher dialog box. You will see a check box labeled Automatic Updates. Uncheck that box. You will be notified when there is an update. When an update is released you will get a notification and an option to apply the update. When you see that notification DON’T do the update/patch yet, go to the next step.

5. Update Origin. Either launch Origin and allow it to automatically update or go here--http://www.origin.com/download and manually update it. Once it is updated go to the next step.

6. Decide if you want to apply the incremental patch or Super Patch. If for some reason (you didn’t follow these instructions, for example) you tried an incremental patch and it failed you will need to apply the super patch. The reason is that a failed incremental patch may overwrite only some of the game files in Program Files (those files you are not supposed to mess with) corrupting your installation. The Super Patch will force an overwrite of all the files and (hopefully) correct the failed incremental patch installation. You can get the super patch here-- http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/175477.page It’s stickied in the Sims 3 web site in Forums-General Discussion-Technical Discussions as the very first item.

7. THIS STEP IS ABSOLUTELY CRITICAL!!!! IF YOU OMIT THIS STEP YOUR PATCH OR INSTALLATION MAY FAIL!!!! If you want to argue this point you can stop reading here and do whatever you want. Otherwise:
    Go to Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 folder (hereafter The Sims 3) and rename it The Sims 3 old.
    NOTE 1: You can choose to move it to your desk or anywhere else you want, but renaming it accomplishes the same thing, so I rename.
    NOTE 2: I had a question as to why this step is necessary. It’s because if you are going to corrupt your game this is where you are going to do it. This is where you will get "the sims 3 is corrupt or not properly installed." error message if the patch or installation program finds a file it does not like. Users do all sorts of things in this folder. Don’t assume that because you absolutely know that you don’t have CC or mods you don’t need to do this. How often have I heard variations from people that absolutely knew they didn’t have any custom content or mods that : A. I forgot about that. B. But that mods always worked before. C. How did that get into my downloads file? We want a clean and trouble free install so we want to eliminate this as a variable. Plus it only takes 5 seconds so why not do it?

8. Once Origin has updated its time to install the patch. Go back to the Launcher and select the box to download the incremental patch. If you want to install the Super Patch and you haven’t already downloaded it do that now.

9. The incremental patch should download and install without any problem. If you have downloaded the super patch you can install it now. As part of its installation the patch will look for The Sims 3 folder in Documents\Electronic Arts but it won’t find it because you have renamed it. It won’t crash on any bad mod or corrupted file in that folder. As far as it is concerned the old folder is not there and it will create a new The Sims 3 folder.

10. Once the patch has installed, launch the game. It will be pristine and should play. Of course it won’t have your downloads, mods or any user files, but that’s OK. At least you know that you still have a good patch installation. Exit the game.

11. Now install the expansion or stuff pack. Test it to make sure it works. Play a test game. Create Sims and do anything else you want to test the installation.

12. So now we have a good installation and we know that the game is working properly. It’s now time to put The Sims 3 old folder back.

13. Before you do anything else update all your mods. I don’t care if the mod has always worked. Patches, expansions and stuff packs can change core code, so always expect to update your mods. Do this even if you have the latest patch. The expansion or stuff pack may have changed some more code and the mods may need to be updated again.

14. Delete The Sims 3 folder and rename The Sims 3 old folder to The Sims 3. That is, delete the word “old”.

15. Launch the game. It should work. If it doesn’t then that means that you still have a bad file or files in The Sims 3 folder that you will have to troubleshoot, but you know that your installation is OK and that the game works.

16. BASIC TROUBLESHOOTING TIP. If you are having trouble with your game, navigate to documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 and rename The Sims 3 to The Sims 3 old then launch the game and test it. This simple procedure restores the game to new and insures that there is nothing that you have done that is causing the game trouble. If you are having problems, freezing, crashing etc. then you will have to do more advanced trouble shooting, but at least you will know that the problem is not of your creation.

Good luck

Bronwin’s guide to adding mods.

1. Navigate to Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3.
    2. Open The Sims 3 folder.
    3. Create a new folder called Mods.
    4. Open the Mods folder.
    5. Create a folder called packages
    6. Using note pad create a text file that has the following (cut and paste):

Priority 500
    PackedFile DCCache/*.dbc
    PackedFile Packages/*.package
    PackedFile Packages/*/*.package
    PackedFile Packages/*/*/*.package
    PackedFile Packages/*/*/*/*.package
    PackedFile Packages/*/*/*/*/*.package
    Priority 495
    PackedFile ModBuild*.package

7. Name the file Resource.cfg. Save it and put it in the Mods folder. It does not go into the packages folder.
    8. All mods go into the packages folder.
    9. As a suggestion you can use nested folders in the packages folder. So open the packages folder and make a new folder called Nraas mods 1.47 and put Overwatch and any other Nraas mods updated to patch 1.47 in this folder. These mods are updated after every patch, so labeling the folder will help you keep the patch level correct. So, for example, EA releases a new patch, let’s call it 1.xx. Before you can run the game you will need to update your mods. Create a new folder and name it Nraas mods 1.xx. Go to the Nraas site and when the mods are updated to patch 1.xx put them in the new folder, delete the 1.42 folder and replace it with the new one.

• Options
    mustangmamamustangmama Posts: 312 Member
    edited January 2013
    If your custom content will not uninstall using the launcher:
    Go to Documents/ElectronicArts/TheSims3.
    Delete all the files in DCCache.
    Now open the DCBackup folder. Delete all files in it except for ccmerged.package.
    If they are Sims 3 pack files make sure you have removed them from the Downloads folder.
    If you have a Mods folder,they will also be found in the packages folder.
    If you have downloaded a sim with custom content the sim will be located in your SavedSims folder.
    CAUTION! After deleting all these files your custom content will be gone,however you will need to install your store content through the launcher again. It will not remove any store content from the Downloads folder. Just open your launcher and select all and install.
    Also, this will remove all custom content so you may want to back-up the ones you know are safe.
  • Options
    eknight78eknight78 Posts: 44 New Member
    edited April 2014
    Bronwin2 wrote:
    You don't want to be in Program files, and you don't want mods there. Please read the following:

Running the Sims 3 with outdated mods and/or custom content is the most common cause of crashes and your game not working correctly. So below is my guide to safe and error free patching and installing new expansion and stuff packs. Please note the basic troubleshooting tip at step 16.

BRONWIN’S GUIDE TO SAFE PATCHING, EXPANSION AND STUFF PACK INSTALLATION AND TROUBLESHOOTING.

We all want to play and we don't want to spend our time trouble shooting. Ever since I started following these procedures I have not had a failed patch, expansion or stuff pack installation. I install from disc because I do not trust download installs. These instructions may work fine with downloads, but if anyone wants to update this guide with special instructions for those who download from Origin please do so. This guide is written for Windows and I have used it successfully in Windows XP, Windows 7 and now Windows 8 Pro. My current game is patched to 1.47 and I have all expansions and stuff packs. My game is running fine. Mac users will need to modify these instructions for their machines.

I invite any corrections or comments to make this guide easier and better.

A great many of the problems arise from not knowing the basics of how the Sims 3 works and the player failing to follow some VERY simple procedures. If your game is having trouble try the simple troubleshooting step at item 16.

NECESSARY BACKGROUND

1. WHAT YOU CAN’T MESS WITH. The first thing to know is that when you install the Sims 3 it installs to C:\ program files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 (any disc expansion packs are also installed here). If you download from Origin they will install to C:\ program files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3 (plus any Origin expansions).

Take a minute and use Windows (file) explorer and navigate to the Electronic Arts folder (or, if applicable the Origin Games folder). These are all the installed game files. YOU SHOULD NEVER MESS WITH THESE FILES. These are the files modified whenever you apply a patch or install an expansion or stuff pack. If you do mess with these files you run the risk of rendering your game unplayable and requiring you to uninstall and reinstall your game. If you have everything, as I do, this can consume hours of your time. I speak from sad experience. A word to the wise: Don’t mess with these files!!!

Note: You can’t have two copies of the same game or expansion in both the Electronic Arts folder and the Origin Games folder. You may be able to have a combination of disc and Origin downloads so long as they are not the same. Disc installs will go to Electronic Arts folder and Origin downloads to the Origin Games folder.

2. WHAT YOU CAN MESS WITH. Now navigate to (My) Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3. This folder and its contents are generated from the installed game files and your user input. This should be the same for both disc and Origin. This is where your saved games, saved Sims, collections, custom content to include downloads, mods and other user data is stored. If you delete this file a clean one will be regenerated from the game files.

Let me say this again, if the Sims 3 cannot find (My) Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 it will regenerate a new and pristine The Sims 3 file. This is useful to know for troubleshooting. You cannot mess up your installation by changing anything in this folder. You can lose your settings and saved games etc., but you cannot disable your game. At worst you will have to start with brand new folder. Take some time to explore this folder and see what is stored there. All your store items, for example, go into the downloads folder. Any Mods go into the Mods folder (which you must manually create by the way. I have instructions at the end of this guide and you can find excellent guides posted elsewhere). If anything is going to cause a patch, expansion or stuff pack to fail to install properly it is this folder. If you play the game you modify the files in this folder, if you buy items from the store you modify the files in this folder, if you look at your computer screen you modify the files in this folder (ok, I exaggerated this last part).
    If, for some reason, you want to see if your installed games are working correctly simply rename The Sims 3 folder to The Sims 3 old and launch the game. This simple thing will act as a complete uninstall and reinstall. The difference is that this takes 5 seconds and the other takes 5 hours.

3. To repeat: If you think that you need to do an uninstall and reinstall, DON’T. Simply move or rename the Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 folder. Unless you have messed with the files in Program Files (WHICH YOU SHOULD NEVER DO) a new The Sims 3 folder will be generated and the game will behave as if it were installed for the very first time. It will have no custom content, saved games or any of your settings. But this is normal and what we want at this point. We want a totally clean game with only Electronic Art files in it. This is the only way to make sure that a glitch is EA’s fault. All your old stuff, settings, saved games etc. is perfectly safe in The Sims 3 old folder. With this understanding in mind, how should you install a new patch, expansion or stuff pack?

BASIC PROCEEDURE TO INSTALL A PATCH, EXPANSION OR STUFF PACK

Always do the following (write this down and tape it to your computer somewhere):

4. Open the launcher and go to Game Updates. That’s the last button on the launcher dialog box. You will see a check box labeled Automatic Updates. Uncheck that box. You will be notified when there is an update. When an update is released you will get a notification and an option to apply the update. When you see that notification DON’T do the update/patch yet, go to the next step.

5. Update Origin. Either launch Origin and allow it to automatically update or go here--http://www.origin.com/download and manually update it. Once it is updated go to the next step.

6. Decide if you want to apply the incremental patch or Super Patch. If for some reason (you didn’t follow these instructions, for example) you tried an incremental patch and it failed you will need to apply the super patch. The reason is that a failed incremental patch may overwrite only some of the game files in Program Files (those files you are not supposed to mess with) corrupting your installation. The Super Patch will force an overwrite of all the files and (hopefully) correct the failed incremental patch installation. You can get the super patch here-- http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/175477.page It’s stickied in the Sims 3 web site in Forums-General Discussion-Technical Discussions as the very first item.

7. THIS STEP IS ABSOLUTELY CRITICAL!!!! IF YOU OMIT THIS STEP YOUR PATCH OR INSTALLATION MAY FAIL!!!! If you want to argue this point you can stop reading here and do whatever you want. Otherwise:
    Go to Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 folder (hereafter The Sims 3) and rename it The Sims 3 old.
    NOTE 1: You can choose to move it to your desk or anywhere else you want, but renaming it accomplishes the same thing, so I rename.
    NOTE 2: I had a question as to why this step is necessary. It’s because if you are going to corrupt your game this is where you are going to do it. This is where you will get "the sims 3 is corrupt or not properly installed." error message if the patch or installation program finds a file it does not like. Users do all sorts of things in this folder. Don’t assume that because you absolutely know that you don’t have CC or mods you don’t need to do this. How often have I heard variations from people that absolutely knew they didn’t have any custom content or mods that : A. I forgot about that. B. But that mods always worked before. C. How did that get into my downloads file? We want a clean and trouble free install so we want to eliminate this as a variable. Plus it only takes 5 seconds so why not do it?

8. Once Origin has updated its time to install the patch. Go back to the Launcher and select the box to download the incremental patch. If you want to install the Super Patch and you haven’t already downloaded it do that now.

9. The incremental patch should download and install without any problem. If you have downloaded the super patch you can install it now. As part of its installation the patch will look for The Sims 3 folder in Documents\Electronic Arts but it won’t find it because you have renamed it. It won’t crash on any bad mod or corrupted file in that folder. As far as it is concerned the old folder is not there and it will create a new The Sims 3 folder.

10. Once the patch has installed, launch the game. It will be pristine and should play. Of course it won’t have your downloads, mods or any user files, but that’s OK. At least you know that you still have a good patch installation. Exit the game.

11. Now install the expansion or stuff pack. Test it to make sure it works. Play a test game. Create Sims and do anything else you want to test the installation.

12. So now we have a good installation and we know that the game is working properly. It’s now time to put The Sims 3 old folder back.

13. Before you do anything else update all your mods. I don’t care if the mod has always worked. Patches, expansions and stuff packs can change core code, so always expect to update your mods. Do this even if you have the latest patch. The expansion or stuff pack may have changed some more code and the mods may need to be updated again.

14. Delete The Sims 3 folder and rename The Sims 3 old folder to The Sims 3. That is, delete the word “old”.

15. Launch the game. It should work. If it doesn’t then that means that you still have a bad file or files in The Sims 3 folder that you will have to troubleshoot, but you know that your installation is OK and that the game works.

16. BASIC TROUBLESHOOTING TIP. If you are having trouble with your game, navigate to documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 and rename The Sims 3 to The Sims 3 old then launch the game and test it. This simple procedure restores the game to new and insures that there is nothing that you have done that is causing the game trouble. If you are having problems, freezing, crashing etc. then you will have to do more advanced trouble shooting, but at least you will know that the problem is not of your creation.

Good luck

Bronwin’s guide to adding mods.

1. Navigate to Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3.
    2. Open The Sims 3 folder.
    3. Create a new folder called Mods.
    4. Open the Mods folder.
    5. Create a folder called packages
    6. Using note pad create a text file that has the following (cut and paste):

Priority 500
    PackedFile DCCache/*.dbc
    PackedFile Packages/*.package
    PackedFile Packages/*/*.package
    PackedFile Packages/*/*/*.package
    PackedFile Packages/*/*/*/*.package
    PackedFile Packages/*/*/*/*/*.package
    Priority 495
    PackedFile ModBuild*.package

7. Name the file Resource.cfg. Save it and put it in the Mods folder. It does not go into the packages folder.
    8. All mods go into the packages folder.
    9. As a suggestion you can use nested folders in the packages folder. So open the packages folder and make a new folder called Nraas mods 1.47 and put Overwatch and any other Nraas mods updated to patch 1.47 in this folder. These mods are updated after every patch, so labeling the folder will help you keep the patch level correct. So, for example, EA releases a new patch, let’s call it 1.xx. Before you can run the game you will need to update your mods. Create a new folder and name it Nraas mods 1.xx. Go to the Nraas site and when the mods are updated to patch 1.xx put them in the new folder, delete the 1.42 folder and replace it with the new one.

Hello! I have a question.
    I tried the method of renaming my The Sims 3 Folder to The Sims 3 Old...I started the launcher and a brand new game started as you said. I selected Sunset Valley and began with creating a Sim...and while in CAS...the whole thing crashed and closed to the desktop. This is the error report I received:

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: TS3W.exe
    Application Version: 0.2.0.209
    Application Timestamp: 52d872da
    Fault Module Name: TS3W.exe
    Fault Module Version: 0.2.0.209
    Fault Module Timestamp: 52d872da
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 00169df8
    OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: 044f
    Additional Information 2: 044f5d804e095772eddecffc100bd7ae
    Additional Information 3: b8d5
    Additional Information 4: b8d56f48281a478a21f3b9ba8201f9a8

I thought to try this method, simply because I find most of my towns impossible to play, they each have different issues. Some have freezing every few seconds, some I can't enter CAS for more than a few seconds without a crash, others I just can't enter formal wear without a crash. I have a lot of Custom Content...Have some saved sims that were downloaded and had some .package files for things that went with them. I used to have 2 Twallan mods, but I had removed them.

I have followed several tutorials for removing my custom content from the game...at least just the bad stuff that I know I have, such as the Night Time Day Time Everyday boots and the Vampire Shirt called New CAS Project, and probably a few others. I have uninstalled from the launcher, removed the files from the DCBackup folder, Cleaned the files in the DCCache folder, removed all the files from the downloads folder and countless other things. I boot up the game and EVERYTHING is still there. So I am at a complete loss. I guess I have to uninstall and reinstall everything?

I have an iMac and run windows through bootcamp. Here are my computer specs:

System Information
    Time of this report: 4/28/2014, 16:22:36
    Machine name: ELISSA-PC
    Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_rtm.090713-1255)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: Apple Inc.
    System Model: iMac12,2
    BIOS: Default System BIOS
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
    Memory: 8192MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 2280MB RAM
    Page File: 1566MB used, 2992MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    DxDiag Version: 6.01.7600.16385 32bit Unicode

DxDiag Notes
    Display Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
    Input Tab: No problems found.

DirectX Debug Levels
    Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
    DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

Display Devices
    Card name: AMD Radeon HD 6970M
    Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
    Chip type: ATI display adapter (0x6720)
    DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6720&SUBSYS_0B00106B&REV_00
    Display Memory: 1898 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 1014 MB
    Shared Memory: 884 MB
    Current Mode: 2560 x 1440 (32 bit) (60Hz)
    Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
    Monitor Model: iMac
    Monitor Id: APPA007
    Native Mode: 2560 x 1440(p) (59.951Hz)
    Output Type: Internal
    Driver Name: aticfx32.dll,aticfx32.dll,aticfx32.dll,atiumdag.dll,atidxx32.dll,atiumdva.cap
    Driver File Version: 8.17.0010.1063 (English)
    Driver Version: 8.812.0.0
    DDI Version: 10.1
    Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
    Driver Attributes: Final Retail
    Driver Date/Size: 6/13/2011 18:34:24, 596480 bytes
    WHQL Logo'd: Yes
    WHQL Date Stamp:
    Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-2460-11CF-FC77-0A2BBEC2C535}
    Vendor ID: 0x1002
    Device ID: 0x6720
    SubSys ID: 0x0B00106B
    Revision ID: 0x0000
    Driver Strong Name: oem36.inf:ATI.Mfg.NTx86.6.1:ati2mtag_Vancouver:8.812.0.0:pci\ven_1002&dev_6720
    Rank Of Driver: 00E62001
    Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C
    Deinterlace Caps: {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {3C5323C1-6FB7-44F5-9081-056BF2EE449D}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {552C0DAD-CCBC-420B-83C8-74943CF9F1A6}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    D3D9 Overlay: Not Supported
    DXVA-HD: Not Supported
    DDraw Status: Enabled
    D3D Status: Enabled
    AGP Status: Enabled

Sound Devices
    Description: Speakers (Cirrus Logic CS4206A (AB 32))
    Default Sound Playback: Yes
    Default Voice Playback: Yes
    Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1013&DEV_4206&SUBSYS_106B2000&REV_1003
    Manufacturer ID: 1
    Product ID: 65535
    Type: WDM
    Driver Name: HdAudio.sys
    Driver Version: 6.01.7600.16385 (English)
    Date and Size: 7/13/2009 16:51:47, 304128 bytes
    Other Files:
    Driver Provider: Cirrus Logic, Inc.
    HW Accel Level: Basic
    Cap Flags: 0xF1F
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
    Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
    HW Memory: 0
    Voice Management: No
    EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
    I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
    Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

Description: Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (Cirrus Logic CS4206A (AB 32))
    Default Sound Playback: No
    Default Voice Playback: No
    Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1013&DEV_4206&SUBSYS_106B2000&REV_1003
    Manufacturer ID: 1
    Product ID: 65535
    Type: WDM
    Other Files:
    Driver Provider: Cirrus Logic, Inc.
    HW Accel Level: Basic
    Cap Flags: 0xF1F
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
    Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
    HW Memory: 0
    Voice Management: No
    EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
    I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
    Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

Sound Capture Devices
    Description: Microphone (Cirrus Logic CS4206A (AB 32))
    Default Sound Capture: Yes
    Default Voice Capture: Yes
    Cap Flags: 0x1
    Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

Description: Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (Cirrus Logic CS4206A (AB 32))
    Default Sound Capture: No
    Default Voice Capture: No
    Cap Flags: 0x1
    Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

DirectInput Devices
    Device Name: Mouse
    Attached: 1
    Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a
    FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard
    Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a

Device Name: Apple IR Receiver
    Controller ID: 0x0
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x05AC, 0x8242

Device Name: Apple Keyboard
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x05AC, 0x0255

Device Name: Apple Keyboard
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x05AC, 0x0255

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

USB Devices
    + USB Root Hub
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x1C2C
    | Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub
    | Service: usbhub
    | Driver: usbhub.sys, 7/13/2009 16:52:09, 258560 bytes
    | Driver: usbd.sys, 7/13/2009 16:51:05, 5888 bytes

Gameport Devices

PS/2 Devices
    + HID Keyboard Device
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x0000, 0x0025
    | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard
    | Service: kbdhid
    | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 7/13/2009 16:45:09, 28160 bytes
    | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/13/2009 18:20:36, 42576 bytes
    |
    + Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
    | Upper Filters: kbdclass
    | Service: TermDD
    | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/13/2009 16:11:24, 80896 bytes
    | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/13/2009 18:20:36, 42576 bytes
    |
    + HID-compliant mouse
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x0000, 0x0030
    | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse
    | Service: mouhid
    | Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/13/2009 16:45:08, 26112 bytes
    | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/13/2009 18:20:44, 41552 bytes
    |
    + Terminal Server Mouse Driver
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
    | Upper Filters: mouclass
    | Service: TermDD
    | Driver: termdd.sys, 7/13/2009 18:19:10, 51776 bytes
    | Driver: sermouse.sys, 7/13/2009 16:45:08, 19968 bytes
    | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/13/2009 18:20:44, 41552 bytes

Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
    Drive: C:
    Free Space: 122.2 GB
    Total Space: 199.8 GB
    File System: NTFS
    Model: Hitachi HDS722020ALA330 ATA Device

Drive: E:
    Free Space: 208.0 GB
    Total Space: 238.6 GB
    File System: HFS
    Model: APPLE SSD TS256C ATA Device

Drive: F:
    Free Space: 987.6 GB
    Total Space: 1707.1 GB
    File System: HFS
    Model: Hitachi HDS722020ALA330 ATA Device

Drive: D:
    Model: HL-DT-ST DVDRW GA32N ATA Device
    Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 16:11:26, 108544 bytes

System Devices
    Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1C2D
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C2D&SUBSYS_72708086&REV_05\3&11583659&0&D7
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 16:51:14, 41472 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 16:51:15, 284160 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 16:52:09, 258560 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 2 - 1C12
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C12&SUBSYS_72708086&REV_B5\3&11583659&0&E1
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:20:45, 153680 bytes

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_AA88&SUBSYS_AA88106B&REV_00\4&1F0CD497&0&0108
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 16:50:56, 108544 bytes

Name: Standard Universal PCI to USB Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C2C&SUBSYS_72708086&REV_05\3&11583659&0&D0
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 16:51:10, 24064 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 16:51:15, 284160 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 16:52:09, 258560 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 1C10
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C10&SUBSYS_72708086&REV_B5\3&11583659&0&E0
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:20:45, 153680 bytes

Name: AMD Radeon HD 6970M
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6720&SUBSYS_0B00106B&REV_00\4&1F0CD497&0&0008
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys, 8.01.0001.1114 (English), 6/13/2011 18:34:25, 6789120 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ati2erec.dll, 1.00.0000.0019 (English), 6/13/2011 18:34:24, 53248 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys, 8.14.0001.6178 (English), 6/13/2011 18:34:25, 235520 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiumdag.dll, 7.14.0010.0806 (English), 6/13/2011 18:34:27, 4162048 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiumdva.dll, 8.14.0010.0292 (English), 6/13/2011 18:34:27, 3461120 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atitmmxx.dll, 6.14.0011.0023 (English), 6/13/2011 18:34:26, 159744 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiicdxx.dat, 6/13/2011 18:34:24, 226857 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\amdpcom32.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 6/13/2011 18:34:25, 52736 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atimpc32.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 6/13/2011 18:34:25, 52736 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiadlxx.dll, 6.14.0010.1054 (English), 6/13/2011 18:34:24, 249856 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiumdva.cap, 6/13/2011 18:34:27, 675584 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atimuixx.dll, 6.14.0010.1002 (English), 6/13/2011 18:34:25, 15872 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiapfxx.exe, 6.14.0010.1001 (English), 6/13/2011 18:34:24, 143360 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiapfxx.blb, 6/13/2011 18:34:24, 138384 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiumdmv.dll, 7.14.0010.0184 (English), 6/13/2011 18:34:27, 1912832 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiesrxx.exe, 6.14.0011.1082 (English), 6/13/2011 18:34:24, 176128 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atieclxx.exe, 6.14.0011.1082 (English), 6/13/2011 18:34:24, 397312 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atipdlxx.dll, 6.14.0010.2563 (English), 6/13/2011 18:34:26, 356352 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Oemdspif.dll, 6.15.0006.0006 (English), 6/13/2011 18:34:27, 278528 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ati2edxx.dll, 6.14.0010.2514 (English), 6/13/2011 18:34:24, 43520 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ATIDEMGX.dll, 2.00.4021.39561 (English), 6/13/2011 18:34:24, 468840 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atioglxx.dll, 6.14.0010.10428 (English), 6/13/2011 18:34:26, 17043968 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\aticaldd.dll, 6.14.0010.0900 (English), 6/13/2011 18:34:24, 5441024 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\aticalrt.dll, 6.14.0010.0900 (English), 6/13/2011 18:34:24, 46080 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\aticalcl.dll, 6.14.0010.0900 (English), 6/13/2011 18:34:24, 44032 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atipblag.dat, 6/13/2011 18:34:26, 2975 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiu9pag.dll, 8.14.0001.6178 (English), 6/13/2011 18:34:26, 28672 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atigktxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6178 (English), 6/13/2011 18:34:24, 27648 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiglpxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6178 (English), 6/13/2011 18:34:24, 12800 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atibtmon.exe, 2.00.0000.0000 (English), 6/13/2011 18:34:24, 118784 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atidxx32.dll, 8.17.0010.0331 (English), 6/13/2011 18:34:24, 4101632 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiuxpag.dll, 8.14.0001.6178 (English), 6/13/2011 18:34:27, 30720 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\atiogl.xml, 6/13/2011 18:34:25, 22280 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ATIODCLI.exe, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 6/13/2011 18:34:25, 45056 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ATIODE.exe, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 6/13/2011 18:34:25, 294912 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\aticfx32.dll, 8.17.0010.1063 (English), 6/13/2011 18:34:24, 596480 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\coinst.dll, 1.00.0003.0005 (English), 6/13/2011 18:34:27, 58728 bytes

Name: Standard Universal PCI to USB Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C27&SUBSYS_72708086&REV_05\3&11583659&0&E8
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 16:51:10, 24064 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family 4 port Serial ATA Storage Controller - 1C00
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C00&SUBSYS_72708086&REV_05\3&11583659&0&FA
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:20:45, 12368 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:19:03, 42560 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:26:15, 21584 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:26:15, 133200 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1C26
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C26&SUBSYS_72708086&REV_05\3&11583659&0&EF
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 16:51:14, 41472 bytes

Name: 2nd generation Intel® Core™ processor family PCI Express Controller - 0101
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0101&SUBSYS_0000106B&REV_09\3&11583659&0&08

Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family SMBus Controller - 1C22
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C22&SUBSYS_72708086&REV_05\3&11583659&0&FB
    Driver: n/a

Name: 2nd generation Intel® Core™ processor family DRAM Controller - 0100
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0100&SUBSYS_0000106B&REV_09\3&11583659&0&00

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C20&SUBSYS_72708086&REV_05\3&11583659&0&D8
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 16:50:56, 108544 bytes

Name: Atheros AR938x Wireless Network Adapter
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0030&SUBSYS_009A106B&REV_01\4&250371A8&0&00E1
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\athr.sys, 9.02.0000.0113 (English), 6/13/2011 18:36:30, 2109440 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\vwifibus.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 16:52:02, 19968 bytes

Name: Intel(R) Z68 Express Chipset Family LPC Interface Controller - 1C44
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C44&SUBSYS_72708086&REV_05\3&11583659&0&F8
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:20:43, ***** bytes

Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 5 - 1C18
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C18&SUBSYS_72708086&REV_B5\3&11583659&0&E4

Name: Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_16B4&SUBSYS_16B414E4&REV_10\00003C07541DFC9600

Name: Intel(R) Management Engine Interface
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C3A&SUBSYS_72708086&REV_04\3&11583659&0&B0

Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 3 - 1C14
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C14&SUBSYS_72708086&REV_B5\3&11583659&0&E2

Name: LSI 1394 OHCI Compliant Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_11C1&DEV_5901&SUBSYS_590011C1&REV_08\4&1894CFE3&0&00E2
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\1394ohci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 16:52:00, 163328 bytes

DirectShow Filters

DirectShow Filters:
    WMAudio Decoder DMO,**********,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
    WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
    WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
    MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7600.16385
    Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7600.16385
    AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,6.01.7140.0000
    AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16385
    StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Microsoft TV Captions Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    CBVA DMO wrapper filter,0x00200000,1,1,cbva.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7600.16385
    MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16385
    Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7600.16385
    WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7600.16385
    VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7600.16385
    File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Microsoft TV Subtitles Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll,
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7600.16385
    MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16385
    DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7600.16385
    Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    NetBridge,0x00200000,2,0,netbridge.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0000
    StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Media Center Extender Encryption Filter,0x00200000,2,2,Mcx2Filter.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    AudioRecorder WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
    AudioRecorder Wave Form,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
    SoundRecorder Null Renderer,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
    Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7600.16385
    MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
    Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385

Video Compressors:
    WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    VP60® Simple Profile ,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    VP61® Advanced Profile,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385

Audio Compressors:
    WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
    WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
    IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385

Audio Capture Sources:
    Microphone (Cirrus Logic CS4206,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (Cirrus ,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385

PBDA CP Filters:
    PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16385

Midi Renderers:
    Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
    HD Audio Microphone,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
    HD Audio Digital in,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
    FaceTime HD Camera (Built-in),0x00200000,1,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
    HD Audio SPDIF out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
    HD Audio Speaker,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385

BDA Network Providers:
    Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385
    Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385
    Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385
    Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385
    Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385

Video Capture Sources:
    FaceTime HD Camera (Built-in),0x00200000,1,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:
    VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7600.16385

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7600.16385
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7600.16385

BDA CP/CA Filters:
    Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16385

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:
    Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385

Audio Renderers:
    Speakers (Cirrus Logic CS4206A ,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (Cirrus ,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    DirectSound: Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (Cirrus Logic CS4206A (AB 32)),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385
    DirectSound: Speakers (Cirrus Logic CS4206A (AB 32)),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16385

EVR Power Information
    Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality)
    Quality Flags: 2576
    Enabled:
    Force throttling
    Allow half deinterlace
    Allow scaling
    Decode Power Usage: 100
    Balanced Flags: 1424
    Enabled:
    Force throttling
    Allow batching
    Force half deinterlace
    Force scaling