Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Game not saving...

I have never had a save issue in my life, but lately when I play everytime I try and save the game, itll freeze and wont save, I have to completly close the program each time because it says the program (sims 3) isint working.. Anyone know what the problem would be?

Comments

• Options
    RamsbeeRamsbee Posts: 115
    edited January 2013
    BTW I have no issues running the game either, its running smoothly and everything only issue i have is when I save the game, it let me save once fine but then others it wont at all its to the point I dont even want to play because im afraid it wont save any of my progress.
  • Options
    amandacoleneamandacolene Posts: 84
    edited January 2013
    is it the seasons glitch? have you tried to build a second story?
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    No but I was in a new town that I havint played yet and I do have seasons Idk if it was a glitch with the town maybe? I started a new file to see if it was just that world, so far so good, i noticed something weird happened on the lot, I bought one and took off everything but the basement didnt delete properly, it left a weird floor glitch at one spot that I think was maybe messing it up? I have no idea i just totally deleted it since it was brand new nothing worth saving and trying a new file hopefully it doesnt glitch again.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Yes it was most definitly that town, something must have been messed up, and im thinking it was the basement problem!