Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do you think the game should be improved?

]Hi everyone! I thought I might create a post where players can share and discuss their ideas for improvements, personally, I think the game is perfect but there should be a gamer trait considering thats what most people who play sims are ahaha;)
Add me as a friend if you want:) Thanks everybody -
danni x

Comments

• Options
    AMariseSAMariseS Posts: 2,458 Member
    edited December 2012
    It's quite simple to me: the game could be improved by the next patch correcting every bug/glitch listed in every bug/glitch thread in each forum. (Personally, I really look forward to enjoying WA again. Someday...)
  • Options
    Gothlove24Gothlove24 Posts: 244 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Nostalgia from the sims 2 and the sims 1 like old towns/objects/sims
  • Options
    SedatedLlamaSedatedLlama Posts: 514
    edited December 2012
    One small thing I'd like is for sims to be able to do things while on the phone, talk on their shoulder like we do.
  • Options
    hollynoelhollynoel Posts: 2,242 New Member
    edited December 2012
    I agree with everyone else. Especially the person who said they wanted more features from TS2 and TS.
  • Options
    xRemziBxxRemziBx Posts: 1
    edited December 2012
    I feel like the game is limited with things like towns, hair, clothes etc. You literally have to buy things with real money to get any sims that looks a little decent, and I'd rather spend my hard earned money on clothes for me in real life, than on a virtual sim. Kind of a waste of money.

There isn't any shopping malls or place where you can buy furniture, I think that could be really good.

Isn't the sims 3 really supposed to be the sims 2 but with an outside world...

I've just got a bug on the sims 3 where my man and baby are sat together because he was teaching him how to talk, and now there is some sort of glitch where they both cannot do anything until right at the last moment, where the baby and my other daughter is taken away and the dad passes out nearly dead.

I've had this family for about a year, even though I just started playing the sims 3 a few days ago again and now it's gone because of some glitch that the sims 3 staff cannot sort out, they need to hire new people as the current ones obviously don't know *** they are doing.
  • Options
    Cutiepatooty123PCutiepatooty123P Posts: 54
    edited December 2012
    Probabbly not in the right order, but u get my drift:

1. Make the "Save" button Pause the game. It frustrates me when my Sims r on Free Will ('cause I want them to) & I'm out of the room doing God knows what when my Sims r going crazy.

2. Yes, I agree with most everyone here. Get rid of all of these nasty glitches, obviously, they're driving everyone crazy.

3. Make the Sims 3 a choice to be online or offline. Let the people choose for themselves & ?what if u don't have any internet connection? I don't want to have to be forced to be online to play a game that I love no matter what.

4. No more buying Simpoints with real money. Some of us don't even have a credit card, but would still love to buy some stuff from the Store that they've wanted to buy for eons when...they can't have it, simply due to the fact that they have to waste real money on stuff for their Sims & not the Sims Games themselvs. What happened to the old ways where The Sims 3 Game would give out enough Simpoints to buy a small item from the Store?
  • Options
    kittymaniac12345kittymaniac12345 Posts: 8
    edited December 2012
    I agree with you all! I also had a glitch where my sim was potty training a toddler and it after it finished, they kept walking up and down the stairs and I had to start again from before the toddlers aged up!:( I think it would be a good idea if people could maybe earn simpoints for how long they play the game because the game itself then you get rewarded for what you do! :) thanks to everyone who added me by the way:D - danni x
  • Options
    SheepyApplesSheepyApples Posts: 7
    edited December 2012
    I think it would be great for Sims to assemble in front of the City Hall to voice their verbal aggression towards the local government in protest and then storm the building to overthrow the regime in the name of a proletarian revolution which will redistribute the wealth to the masses.

I'm sure everyone here would enjoy this feature.
  • Options
    dareme1999dareme1999 Posts: 64
    edited December 2012
    I agree with most things that've been posted. Especially with what xRemziBx said about the shopping malls. We used to have that in sims 2. With Open for Buisness we even had salons and toy stores etc. I'm not a fan of the rabbit holes. I'd much rather see my sims physically shop. It'd be nice if they added online shopping too.

But first they need to fix the glitches :(
  • Options
    kittymaniac12345kittymaniac12345 Posts: 8
    edited December 2012
    yeah, dareme1999 i see your point, i have tried making my own school and it wont work because of the rabbit holes:( The glitches are annoying too, does anyone think it may be an idea for me to try and get in touch with EA and put forward our ideas even if they dont do anything, we can still make them aware of what we would like!
    - Danni x